Quotes from your child (3 Viewers)

:D It's the facial expression and the little shrug that makes it.

What you want for dinner missus?

"Happy Feet!"

Not these Happy Feet I hope! :eek:

Happy_Feet-783810.jpg

my friend albert was flying ages ago and it was really rough flight and he was sitting near some kid and when the turbulence got really bad, the kid starts kinda shouting and banging his fists : "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE"

this isnt a quote nor do i have kids, but i love when they mean well and do funny things like when my mam counts schools trocaire box money and finds loads of mouldy chocolate buttons and toys in them. rugrats... now thats a program that was spot on!

in the midst of a jolly phonics class the other day one of the kids proceeded to tell me and his teacher about how if we stood still the dinosaur wouldn't see us...where the flip did that come?

and he talked all about his girlfriend daphne for 5 minutes and then after numerous questions told me that she was from scooby doo..

crazy kid but super cute..

i was ill the week before last and missed a few days at school..when i came back on wednesday one of the kids told me he "misted" me..i almost died it was so cute.

Not really a quote but ...
I was washing the dishes last night and Isabelle was playing outside in the courtyard, which is mostly composed of rubble and muck at the minute. When I looked round to see what she was doing she had her little Pooh Bear toy sitting in a bed of muck, had poured soil all over him, and was watering him with her little water can. "Whatcha doing Isabelle?" "I'm planting Pooh!"

I was taking Eala to my folks on the train, half way there she really had the hump, she kept hopping off her seat, I kept putting her back, she kept hopping off... she made a run for it so I looped my arm around her middle and scooped her up and she starts screaming "DON'T GRAB ME, DON'T GRAB ME SO TIGHT, LET GO OF ME, THAT'S NOT A NICE THING TO DO" etc, etc, etc... at this point everyone on the train is looking at me in a very strange way and Eala is already over it and pointing cheerily out the window again...

sneaky...

She followed it up with "WHY IS EVERYONE LOOKING AT ME?" I assured her no one was looking at her, "HE IS" she shouts pointing at some poor, now very embaressed, fella across the carriage

luckily the ticket inspector came and I told her he was looking for bold girls. the rest of the journey was less eventful

heh heh

When Nora goes to bed she tries every trick under the sun to keep me in the room for "a chat". It's usually stream-of-consciousness nonsense about baking cakes and jelly and other stuff, but lately it's all about getting me to put teddies in her cot. But not her normal teddies, oh no - once I put them in, I have to take them out and get "sparkly teddies from outside". Apart from the fact that there are no sparkly teddies, she knows that if she can keep sending me out for more teddies, then she can keep the whole thing going for ages.

But I've been wise to this - I tell her if she closes her eyes, I'll bring in teddies in five minutes. By then she's usually asleep. But the other morning she woke up and there were no teddies in her cot (because I forgot) and she was pissed off, so last night she says "Daddy I want you to bring in teddies from outside....but not later because then I will have no teddies!" Nora: 1, Me: 0

Hehe had a similar thing when we were toilet training herself a few weeks ago - "I hafta make a wee", "I hafta make a poo", "I hafta make a wees" back and forth to the toilet for half an hour at bedtime

I had two hours of that there on saturday night, torn between calling her bluff and not wanting to discourage her telling me when she needs the toilet... *sigh*

I'm rubbish at bed time, no matter what I always seem to end up sitting in the dark for an age, humming Neil Young, my hands raw from rubbing back...

trying to wash face paint off her face on friday night before bed and getting into a bit of a struggle, she wriggles lose hops up and says

"I'm sick of this place!, I'm getting out of here!"

and runs into the sitting room, leaving me soaking wet, sitting on the bathroom floor, wondering what the hell just happened...

A certain occasional thumpeder's (2 year old) child was taking my hat off my head and repeatedly throwing it in the ground the other day, laughing like a maniac when I pretended to throw him in the bush after it.
Then he just clattered me across the head... I asked why he did that and he just shrugged, grinned and answered 'because I don't like you' with this sweet smile on his face.
He is so adorable he even managed to make hurting my feelings cute...:heart:

I was at my dad's house at the weekend and him and my stepmum were minding her little niece and nephew.
My brother calls around with one of his friends, who happens to have three lip piercings...and the little boy, Dan, who is about 2, notices the piercings and starts to look at him in a really concerned way.
'Are you ok?' He asks my brother's friend.
'Do you want someone to kiss it better?'

Genius!

in the midst of a jolly phonics class the other day one of the kids proceeded to tell me and his teacher about how if we stood still the dinosaur wouldn't see us...where the flip did that come?

some deadly kid has been paying attention to Jurassic Park!

that kid also thinks daphne from scooby doo is real..and that she punched him in the face which caused his two front teeth to fall out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back