Queen Kong / Ladyfest Berlin Hassle (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, YES! PLEASE do not respond.

ha ha, I don't think anyone needs to. your doing a good job your self. I think we've proved that under the veneer of all arrogent you men who broadcast their bias as natural truth there is a deeply angry and irrational person.

how it all unwinds...."work on my poison work on" - Iago

(actually i'm still reeling from his revelation that the person he was trying to showcase as independent validation of his views is also not only his flatmate but also a new anonymous poster!! do they sit around drinking can recounting their exploits to each other? score dude!)

Even Janer is NEVER this bad

And if pelvis had the courage to say any of this without the cover of a new username i would maybe be able to muster up some kind of contempt for him... as it is, nothing.

Yo Jane, that Stremsky stuff is gold

SOME INFORMATION ABOUT KENNETH SCOT STREMSKY I was born on January 13, 1970 in Boston, Massachusetts. I am an artist. I ran for the United States Senate from New Hampshire in 2002. I received more than 2000 votes. I ran for President of the United States of America in 2004 as a Republican because I want to get many issues discussed and solutions to our nation's problems discussed. I dropped out in 2003. I think it is a good idea for voters to know a candidate's positions on the issues before election day. I have watched many debates in which the candidates did not answer the questions they were asked. I doubt many candidates will discuss their positions on many issues in great detail because the more that issues are discussed the more likely that a candidate will tick voters off and lose votes. Several of my Vox Populis have been published on The Green Papers which has the website address http://www.thegreenpapers.com. I have received a great deal of negative feedback after my posted comments. A lot of the hits my website has received have come from negative truthful articles in the press. I received a lot of hits thanks to the negative article that HillZoo.com did about me. I greatly appreciate truthful negative feedback from the media. I hope more members of the media will provide me with negative feedback. I also hope they will discuss what they like about my positions on the issues and what they dislike about my positions on the issues. I have posted some of the negative feedback that has been e-mailed to me on my website. I did not speak many words when I was four years old. I received speech therapy classes while at school. The recommended website pages I have created on my website are my version of the free federal education websites that I hope the Federal Government will create. I hope the Federal Government will create federal education websites that will be free to use by anyone who has internet access. They would teach pre k-12 subjects, k-12 subjects, college subjects, and graduate school subjects. Some of the the things I say on my website I say to make people angry. Sometimes, the only way to make people think seriously about a subject is to make them angry. I know this has often been the case for me. I moved to New Hampshire in the 1970s. I went to Charlotte Avenue Grade School for 2nd thru 6th grade. I went to Spring Street Junior High School and Nashua Senior High School. A friend of mine was murdered by a drunk driver in 1980. I was in the scouts with him. The first computer I used was an Apple Computer donated to Charlotte Avenue Grade School in his memory. I was at the Modern Restaurant with my parents when I found out he was dead. His death was the greatest shock of my life. I came to terms with my own mortality in 1980 after his death. I was in the Cub Scouts, the Weblos, and the Boy Scouts. While at Boy Scout camp, I almost cut off my thumb because I was not watching what I was doing when I was whittling a piece of wood. I left the Boy Scouts because the meetings conflicted with my religious classes. I conquered my fear of the dark when I was a teenager by walking in Greenfield State Park with my eyes closed in the darkest place near my campsite I could find. My Bar Mitzvah was in 1983. In 1985, while biking to a religious class, I was watching a beautiful black van instead of where I was going. When I turned around, I saw a pole a few feet in front of me. I slammed on my brakes and I went over the handle bars. I was not wearing a helmet. Some how, I ended up with my hands on the handle bars and my front wheel between my knees. I coasted very, very slowly into the pole. My back lightly tapped it. I am surprised i did not break my back or my neck that day. When I was 16 years old in 1986, I cheated on an Anatomy and Physiology make up exam after getting very sick with a flu type illness after visiting a hospital with the class. I cheated on the test because I lost my temper. I admitted to cheating on the test about six years later in a letter to the Superintendent of Schools in Nashua. I started drinking alcohol when I was ten years old. I knew European teenagers drank alcohol and I stupidly thought it was a good idea. I graduated from the University of New Hampshire in December 1992 with a BA in Political Science and a minor in Economics. I graduated with a 2.47 GPA. I received D grades in several courses. I started at the University of New Hampshire as an Economics major. I probably would have graduated with an Economics degree if I had taken several Economics courses as a sophomore. When I was a senior, I thought it would be a good idea to sign up for calculus and a 700 level economics course. I dropped the 700 level economics course because it was beyond my abilities at that time. I did not think I could do well in three economics courses at one time so during my final semester I switched my major to Political Science and took five political science courses. I received a D plus in Third World politics. Because I did not receive a grade better than a C- in Third World politics, I had to take another political science course in the fall. I probably would have received at least a C- in the Third World politics course if I had asked the teacher for advice on my research paper for her course. I received a D plus in Spanish One, a D plus in Spanish Two, a D- in Calculus One, and a D plus in Third World Politics. The first time I took Business Statistics I received an F. I received a C the second time I took Business Statistics because I went to the free tutoring provided by the business school. The first time time I took Government Regulation of Business I received a D. I received a C the second time I took Government Regulation of Business. I probably would have received a C- in Business Statistics the first time I took the course if I had used the free tutoring. I did not go for the free tutoring because I had too much pride. I probably would have received at least a C- the first time I took Government Regulation of Business if I had not experienced a memory block during the first exam. I had studied the information when I was a freshman and I knew the material before the first exam. I remembered the information immediately after the exam. In 1996, I got very sick with a chronic illness that is not contagious. I take prescription drugs. One of my grandfathers was a lawyer. One of my grandfathers ran his own business for many years. I am often wrong. I have been interested in art since I was a child. One of my grandmothers was a painter. She taught me a lot about politics and we used to watch war movies together. She loved animals. She was a liberal democrat and a big fan of Ted Kennedy. She taught me the importance of Social Security in Medicare. I get my artistic talent from her. Sometimes, I draw great pictures. I am thinking about posing for nude adult portrait classes in the future in different decades of my life. I may also pose for nude photography classes. If I do pose for nude adult photo classes, I may ask that only black and white film be used because I like nudes done with black and white film a lot more than nudes done with color film. I am thinking about posing nude each decade of my life so that their will be a record showing what time does to the human body. Some of the best nudes I have ever seen showed senior citizens nude. Someday, I hope there will be another Renaissance in the art world similar to the one that took place more than a hundred years. I also hope we will have more sculptors like Michelangelo and painters like Leonaro da Vinci. If Da Vinci is reincarnated in the United States of America in the future, he will probably be the most famous painter and richest inventor. I think our society is extremely, extremely stupid and suicidal when it cuts back on art programs, music programs, and libraries. We cut out our nation's heart when we cut back on art programs, music programs, and libraries. My recommended website page links to the Louvre Museum, the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, and the Currier Gallery of Art. I hope people will donate money to libraries. I donated money to the Manchester Public Library in Manchester, New Hampshire. I often ramble. I have blown some friendships. I e-mailed the following letter to HillZoo.com on January 15, 2003 because HillZoo.com wrote "I may pose for a nude adult art class at a college in the future...." [Note: Look at Ken's photo above, then re-read this last sentence!]" I do not think it is appropriate to attack a candidate for the way a candidate looks. I do not say on my website that I am thinking about posing because I am great looking. I have average looks and I like the way I look. I have long thought that how a candidate uses the candidate's brain power for the improving of our country is far more important than the way a candidate looks. I think our country wastes a great deal of money on unnecessary plastic surgery and discriminates against women because of the way they look. Gauguin and other painters have painted phenomenal nudes. Dear Publisher of HillZoo.com: I added the following letter to my Some Info About Me link today.

"A lot of the hits my website has received
have come from negative truthful articles
in the press. I received a lot of hits
thanks to the negative article that
HillZoo.com did about me. I greatly
appreciate truthful negative feedback from
the media. I hope more members of the media
will provide me with negative feedback. I also
hope they will discuss what they like about
my positions on the issues and what they
dislike about my positions on the issues."

Thanks for the negative coverage.

I hope you will give me more negative coverage.

I hope you will decide to discuss what you
dislike about my positions on the issues.

I hope you will also consider discussing what
you like about my positions on the issues.

I know I am not a super model. I am thinking
about posing nude because it is a great type
of art. I do not know of anyone else who
is contemplating having portraits done in
each decade of the person's life.

I do not know why you have a problem with me
discussing issues unrelated to Tort Reform
on my Tort Reform + Other Issues link. What
do you think Other Issues means?

Have you or anyone else connected with HillZoo
had the guts to post information on The
Green Papers and receive negative feedback?
Will you or anyone else connected with
HillZoo have the guts to receive negative
feedback from The Green Papers?

Have you or anyone else connected with
HillZoo had the guts to run for elective
office?

I ask the previous questions because of the
following quote by President Theodore Roosevelt
that comes from page 104 of Executive Qualities
written by Joseph M. Fox.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man
who points out how the strong man stumbled,
or where the doer of deeds could have done them
better. The credit belongs to the man who is
actually in the arena; whose face is marred
by dust and sweat and blood; who strives
violently; who errs and comes short again and
again; who knows the great enthusiasms; the
great devotions; who spends himself in
a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the
end the triumphs of high achievements; and
who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails
while daring greatly."

Sincerely,

Ken Stremsky
Republican candidate for President of the
United States of America in 2004
:D:D

Sorry, what I meant was that people who are hostile to feminism will take the most extreme examples and use it to represent all of us.

No Jane...I don't think you should ask Pelvis how the White Power Rally was.

Reductio Ad Hiterem etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back