Queen Kong / Ladyfest Berlin Hassle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you crawl out of the shadows for fifty-plus posts about how you hate women, and now you wanna get jokey and fun? People like you are baffling

I'm not sure I'd even classify this stuff as 'jokey'. It's too creepy to be jokey. It's one thing to call names (and in fairness, I don't think I was able to resist calling him a dickhead), but entirely another to cross the several hundred lines he's crossed in just a small number of posts.

So, you crawl out of the shadows for fifty-plus posts about how you hate women, and now you wanna get jokey and fun? People like you are baffling

I hate women? LOL

Okay, so you're saying that because I don't agree with feminism; I hate women? Do you work for the Bush administration?

Or

Do I hate all women because I called Jane a cunt?

where is your justification for such an outlandish statement?

Just because I don't agree with your shit views?

That is a laugh of the highest order.

God you are sexy.

I'm not sure I'd even classify this stuff as 'jokey'. It's too creepy to be jokey. It's one thing to call names (and in fairness, I don't think I was able to resist calling him a dickhead), but entirely another to cross the several hundred lines he's crossed in just a small number of posts.

So we goin' out for a pint or what?

I hate women? LOL

Okay, so you're saying that because I don't feminism; I hate women? Do you work for the Bush administration?

Just because I don't agree with your shit views?

That is a laugh of the highest order.

God you are sexy.

Whatever dude. You switched from shouting about women to actually harassing them; you sound like a swell guy.

Whatever dude. You switched from shouting about women to actually harassing them; you sound like a swell guy.

You have a vivid imagination. I bet you're really creative in bed.

Are you a boy or a girl... it doesn't matter I like the pole and the hole.

I am an equal opportunity lover.

Hi guys. Imagine, if you will, that this thread had a little padlock on it.

Thx.

You will eventually get bored with yourself, and it won't be a very pleasant experience.

You are very sassy. I like that in a woman. So how about that drink?

I made you a love sculpture out of my old clothes. Do you want to see it?

Isn't it funny how not funny he is? At least with most jerks you get the odd comedy gem. Not this lad. Consistent, though, that's for sure.

Keep putting me down, it just turns me on.

Don't get me randy if you can't handle it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back