Queen Kong / Ladyfest Berlin Hassle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep putting me down, it just turns me on.

Don't get me randy if you can't handle it!

lesdennis_1.jpg

ditto your praise for Cormoclash (a man who holds your viewpoint on this issue) for the bravery of being independent and agreeing with you!

Pelvis has said a good lot of things I disagree with. He's also made a few good points I do agree with. My point is just that he has every right to put his opinions across, just like anybody else.

Pelvis has said a good lot of things I disagree with. He's also made a few good points I do agree with. My point is just that he has every right to put his opinions across, just like anybody else.

Yeah that's purdy much how I feel-I think he's done it with a touch of risqué humour too.

He's not creepy ffs. If he was creepy he'd be doing it via PM.

Presuming PelvisCostello is a 'he' of course!

fucking hell this thread just got really bad in the last few pages - not cool calling jane the c word pelvis.

Yeah that's purdy much how I feel-I think he's done it with a touch of risqué humour too.

He's not creepy ffs. If he was creepy he'd be doing it via PM.

Presuming PelvisCostello is a 'he' of course!

He's 'risqué' like spitting in someone's face is 'risqué'; But hey, each to their own.

Though he could never measure up to your great heights of posting radness, of course, Mitchy.

fucking hell this thread just got really bad in the last few pages - not cool calling jane the c word pelvis.

I think he's gone, dude. Harassing people eventually gets boring even for the harasser. Anyway, I'm less worried about being called a cunt -- it's not the first time, and it won't be the last, and I cussed at him, like -- but with the vaguely violent tone his posts took on. I hope he doesn't go to gigs. And I hope I never meet him.

Mitchum, you're not serious, right?

Hasn't Beth Ditto been doing it for yonks,

can we merge this thread with that thread as well as the cop show one?
By the end we'll have the ultimate thumped hive-mind thread.

Anyway, what's Pelviscostello's other username again or is he just a troll?

also what was this post all this about?

can we merge this thread with that thread as well as the cop show one?
By the end we'll have the ultimate thumped hive-mind thread.

Anyway, what's Pelviscostello's other username again or is he just a troll?

also what was this post all this about?

I dunno what he meant by it, but if you read it in a stoner voice, it makes sense.

And the file is still open on pelvis's other username, but I think it's fair to say that whatever it was, he certainly made more of a splash with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back