Pulp reform, are playing Primavera (1 Viewer)

See the singer from The Script (the aural equivalent of boiled celery) has some kind of chicken or beef with Jarvis...

Having confirmed The Script will play T In The Park and upon hearing that Jarvis’ old band Pulp have reformed and will also play the festival, Danny told the Daily Record:

"I am not a big Pulp fan. Jarvis Cocky. I’m not into him at all. I don’t like his style. I don’t like his music. I won’t be steering clear of him, but he should be steering clear of me. I have watched his career. I’d like to think Pulp are coming out with a new album or that he wants to really do a job in the music industry, but I am sure they will release a single, do a tour, make their money and go home.The audacity of Jarvis Cocker to think he is important enough for people to give a damn what he thinks."

http://www.state.ie/news/26373-whats-the-script-frontmans-beef-with-jarvis

Is that the Wireless festival? (I see it listed on ticketmaster). Anyone know what the deal with that is? Whos playing, etc. Anyone been before?

Don't think so, think it's just a show in the Barbican centre. Wireless fest looks a bit shit to be honest

See the singer from The Script (the aural equivalent of boiled celery) has some kind of chicken or beef with Jarvis...

Having confirmed The Script will play T In The Park and upon hearing that Jarvis’ old band Pulp have reformed and will also play the festival, Danny told the Daily Record:

"I am not a big Pulp fan. Jarvis Cocky. I’m not into him at all. I don’t like his style. I don’t like his music. I won’t be steering clear of him, but he should be steering clear of me. I have watched his career. I’d like to think Pulp are coming out with a new album or that he wants to really do a job in the music industry, but I am sure they will release a single, do a tour, make their money and go home.The audacity of Jarvis Cocker to think he is important enough for people to give a damn what he thinks."

http://www.state.ie/news/26373-whats-the-script-frontmans-beef-with-jarvis

that's amazing.

Despite my best efforts I've seen the script live twice. The lead singer cried at the same moment in the same song both times.

I notice the comments say it's not true.

Although that doesn't make the script any less rubbish.

I flew DUB -> BCN on this exact same itinerary last year:

Flights
Dublin - Barcelona SWISS
Barcelona - Dublin SWISS
Adult(s) 1

Show details
EUR 184.43

EUR 184.43
Grand total

(except I paid 123 euros, early bird etc). Great things about Swissair, you get food and drinks! No shitty luggage restrictions. You DO have to change at Zurich (it's DUB->Zurich->BCN) but you get a chance to stock up on proper duty free & they have a smoking room in the departures area.

i've been listening to this is hardcore today. its in a different class to different class.

I disagree thoroughly, though it is a really good album. Couple of real duds on it though, off the top of my head that Day After the Revolution song or whatever it's called. They're 2 very different albums.

thats kinda the point i was making. different class seems to have endless genre hopping going on, this is hardcore just seems like pulp. in my head 'do you remember the first time' is what pulp are meant to sound like.

I think the title track of This is Hardcore is their finest moment (and the live version from last year...brilliant!) but the album itself pales in comparison to the previous

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back