Pub in Glenroe? (1 Viewer)

No one ever won the ford orion at the end.

they did, occasionally. Remember the computer - Sylvester. And remember the bit just after the ad break when the youngest in both families got to play space invaders. It was cool.

I often wondered what the point in bringing 2 young kids to that was. They never got anything right. Useless fuckers.

It was always Where In The World (with the lovely Thelma) then Glenroe then bed in my youth.

no, never Thelma. It was Teresa Lowe. Married to that Frank dick off the Late Late show with the piano whose a politician now.

Edit: Glenroe was on from 8:30 to 9:00, just before the news. Can't believe you went to bed at 9pm. I stayed up at least til 9:30.

no, never Thelma. It was Teresa Lowe. Married to that Frank dick off the Late Late show with the piano whose a politician now.

Frank McNamara

FrankMcNamara_pos.jpg

On the subject of RTE's attitude to old shows, I emailed tham last week about Bachelors Walk. They said they have no plans for a DVD release which seems nuts given the post Once interest in John Carney.

On the subject of RTE's attitude to old shows, I emailed tham last week about Bachelors Walk. They said they have no plans for a DVD release which seems nuts given the post Once interest in John Carney.

I got the same response when i pestered them about Tolka Row.

I remember a mate of mine coming home from college one day in a blind rage cos he'd had an argument with a classmate over whether Mary Moran McDermott was a ride or not. He thought not, his friend swore blind she was.

Michelle was the looker in that show :rolleyes:

She used to go out with the mechanic. Remember the lad who was in the commitments. "Everythings shite since Roy Orbison died." that fella.

was she the small blonde one?she used to really get on my tits.

yeah, the one that had a kid by Dick Moran's son. The kid was Ricky and one of the funniest parts of Glenroe was him going through his adolescent years when he wouldn't go watch a rugby match with grandad until bribed.

They did try and introduce some sort of totty later on. Remember the young one that was chasing Dick. She was in the Clinic after. Grand looking young one. And then Chuck's sister Grainne, who went into business with Dick after Dick had Froggy killed.

Good times.

Murphy's Micro Quiz-M started the same night as Glenroe's first episode. Would have been September 1983. It ran out of steam and microchips around May 1987 just before my Inter Cert.

A mate of mine was on the show in 1986. He still has the video tape and has promised me a copy.

Michelle in Glenroe was HOT. She also appeared in an episode of Leave It To Mrs O'Brien.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back