Pub in Glenroe? (1 Viewer)

The Bull and
duck/whistle/castle/crane/bit/nicky crane/carling on tap?

I think it's just nlgbbbblth being bitter over RTE's uncaring attitude to older TV. The BBC would have a whole subsection of their website devote to Glenroe if it was as big there. There's nothing ever been released on VHS or DVD from Glenrow.

The Bull and
duck/whistle/castle/crane/bit/nicky crane/carling on tap?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The Brits treat their archive television programmes with far more reverence and respect than we do with ours.

Fansites / forums
DVD releases
Regular repeats on television

Glenroe - a soap that ran for 18 years and there's fuckall on the net about about it. RTE don't want to know.

edit - just saw Gambra's post. Yep.

thanks guyz..See i thought Teazy's but someone else though McDaids and the Molly Malone doesn't sound familiar at all..

I guess I'm just destined to never be sure..

thanks guyz..See i thought Teazy's but someone else though McDaids and the Molly Malone doesn't sound familiar at all..

I guess I'm just destined to never be sure..

McDaid was Teasy's surname when she first moved to Glenroe. Remember her dodgy son, Rory McDaid?

But the pub was the Molly Malone and was renamed Teasy's when she took it over. It was at that point Stephen and Dinny got mad horns on them for her - both after a woman with a few bob. Dinny won of course. Stephen was an awful aul gobshite though so it wasn't much of a contest.

I have all the archive I need up in me ceann luaidh. I'd say I never missed an episode until the last season or 2 when it had really gone to shite altogether.

McDaid was Teasy's surname when she first moved to Glenroe. Remember her dodgy son, Rory McDaid?

But the pub was the Molly Malone and was renamed Teasy's when she took it over. It was at that point Stephen and Dinny got mad horns on them for her - both after a woman with a few bob. Dinny won of course. Stephen was an awful aul gobshite though so it wasn't much of a contest.

I have all the archive I need up in me ceann luaidh. I'd say I never missed an episode until the last season or 2 when it had really gone to shite altogether.

bit of a pre celtic tiger FF/FG buzz off that conflict in my mind at least

just rembered bishop brennan off an episode of minder years ago, he was a horese trainer and terry kept on callinf him paddy, fuck sake!

i'm not pissed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back