PS3 (1 Viewer)

I'd much rather widespread scoreless reviews at this stage. It'd rule out the bribery, review embargos and discussions like that eurogamer one. This review score business is getting out of hand.

They won't ever stop scoring, because it drives traffic and ad revenue - Eurogamer don't give a toss if their forums are junked up with subjective objective jizz/score paradigm clarifications.

I really like it. Loads of stuff to do in it; drifting, destruction derby, night racing.

Controlling the replays is great fun too and the flashback yoke is a great idea.

Its a lot more accessible and fun than GT5p which is only really good for tt's in all honesty.

Yeah I much prefer it to GT5p, probably due to the fact that I suck at GT5p.

Some of the American city tracks are great fun to drive round.

The san fran track is great. I also like the drift one around the docks.

The 24 hour le mans race is brilliant. Really hard but the first time i've ever seen the sun set and rise during a race.

I wouldn't have thought the dualshock or lack of it would exactly be a deal breaker. You'll only get one sixaxis with the hmv bundle and a dualshock from vg+ or ebay is around 35 euro delivered.

If a DualShock bundle is just around the corner (maybe with a price drop and/or larger HD) I might as well hang on for that. I just found the Sixaxis to be a bit gash whenever I've used it, so it'll just end up gathering dust in my console graveyard.

The dualshock is just a bit heavier and has rumble.

I've modded mine with these triggers which helps.

image_9.png

The crappy, cramp-inducing pad is probably my biggest gripe with the PS3. I played GRID for about 45 minutes last night, then I had to stop and turn it off as my hands were hurting so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back