PS3 (2 Viewers)

finally got a ps3 , so whats worth getting ? got gran turismo came with it but reckon i will swap it for something else

Get super stardust off the store. I enjoyed Uncharted and R&C. MGS4 is out and fuck knows where wipeout HD is.

R&C has been my favourtie PS3 game so far, it was my first R&C game though. I just had a stupid grin on my face all the way through.

I'd add everybody's golf world tour and motorstorm to the list too. GRID is pretty decent, and I think I'm gonna get civ revolution too, though you could obviously get both of those on the 360.

You HAVE to get super stardust HD. I'm currently top thumped person, so there is a gaunlet laid down right there godson.

Don't bother your hole with warhawk though. RFOM is OK but nothing special.

Hey neil i hear that the retail version of Euro 08 plays fine on ps3. Its only 31 quid on vg+. I'm thinking of ordering it. At that price it can't be bad and its really just stop gap between now and fifa09.

just watched a video of it.....jesus its like geometry wars all over again!!

Its a good bit better. Lots more to it.

I had a stab at beating stans score the other night. I took one go and beat my own top score but just fell shy of 13 million. Heartbreaking. Enjoy being at the top while it lasts.

Hey neil i hear that the retail version of Euro 08 plays fine on ps3. Its only 31 quid on vg+. I'm thinking of ordering it. At that price it can't be bad and its really just stop gap between now and fifa09.

I had a stab at beating stans score the other night. I took one go and beat my own top score but just fell shy of 13 million. Heartbreaking. Enjoy being at the top while it lasts.
Right I'll order that when I get paid then.

I can't afford it but I think I'm gonna pick up civ revolution at lunchtime, I don't think it's a full price game and I loved the demo. Nice change from racing and shooting.

And I came so close to beating your previous SSHD score a couple of times, The cotroller was fucked accross the sitting room on more than once.

have some game vouchers so gonna check out the second hand section. should be a ton of rachets, motorstorms.... in there

Yeah you'll probably be able to get RFOM for about 5 cent, at that price it's probably worth a pop.

yeah was thinking about rachet. would be nice to get something that isnt an fps on the 360!

I think pixel junk monsters is deadly, it's basically
desktop tower defence, i think it has leaderboards too

I'm going to king of kong all your asses on SSHD...

..one day

Let me know if you see any particularly cheap Motorstorms on your travels.

no bother

I think pixel junk monsters is deadly, it's basically
desktop tower defence, i think it has leaderboards too

I'm going to king of kong all your asses on SSHD...

..one day

yeah i picked up pixeljunk yesterday but didnt get a chance to play it. plays remotely on the psp as well

much prefer the way the psn store works with real money not points. but still whats the story with no hdmi cable!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back