PS3 (1 Viewer)

mgs4ps32.jpg

pity there's no 1080p footage....
Is the HD download on the PSN store 1080p? I downloaded it there this afternoon, looked very fancy.

Got pain too. Seems fun enough, don't like the way you have to pay for all the extra characters though.

Apparently there is a UT3 patch which includes the opening up of regional servers, so us with yanks copies can play people with euro copies.

Is the HD download on the PSN store 1080p? I downloaded it there this afternoon, looked very fancy.

Got pain too. Seems fun enough, don't like the way you have to pay for all the extra characters though.

Apparently there is a UT3 patch which includes the opening up of regional servers, so us with yanks copies can play people with euro copies.

i haven't checked. i grabbed them 3 720p videos and it looks incredible. will take a look at the PSN stuff later... fingers crossed it's 1080p alright

Hmm... Wipeout, MGS and Little Big Planet. Looks like it might be time to pick up a PS3.

I can't be the only person who thinks that little big planet looks like a load of novelty bollocks?

I can't be the only person who thinks that little big planet looks like a load of novelty bollocks?

novelty bollocks sells though. so far there has been absolutely nothing that would move me to buying a ps3. no interest in metal gear or gran turismo. and most of the other stuff is out on 360. little big planet just looks interesting

Thinking of picking up one of these. Will convince the mother to get on on the cheap blu-ray player slant. There's the odd few good games coming out too.

Anyone see the previews for Metal Gear Online? Looks very awkward so far..

I think there are GT packs, well they seem to be preparing them online. Zavvi always seem to do the best deals in my experience.

Have to say I don't care about GT prolouge either. Apparently you can't even race with your mates in MP.

Everbody's Golf, which I loved on the PSP, is out this week. But the demo wasn't great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back