PS3 (1 Viewer)

the PlayTV thing really impressed me, so much so that i would consider buying both a psp and ps3 for it.......that and patapon

i tried ordering it form the canadian shop but it didn't let me checkout, soon as it's out here i'll pick it up and start hassling ye to play, hopefully psn's in game xmb shit will be sorted by then too.
Just as well you didn't buy it, turns out the American UT3 is not PAL compatible, so with that copy you can only play yanks. That'll teach me to import.

But the european version isn't out yet so surely its gonna be just yank servers no?

I'm fairly certain i remember reading somewhere that when it releases worldwide a patch will join all the servers. Maybe i'm wrong. I hope i'm wrong.

Just as well you didn't buy it, turns out the American UT3 is not PAL compatible, so with that copy you can only play yanks. That'll teach me to import.

ah balls not sure what to do now, ye three all have american versions
so maybe i should try to import again anyway, wait and see i guess,
it's out today i think, so i'll try join a euro server with your copy tonight

I just had a rummage around and mark rein of epic said a patch is planned to join servers. Theres no date on it though.

I know, even with the $7.50 delivery charge it is a load cheaper. I quite liked the demo too.

I have it here. Its bloody great.

You should hack that psp bowlesy. Seriously its savage.

I'm playin abes exoddus on it. 100% perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back