PS3 (1 Viewer)

Three. I got that 7.7 mil from the start of the second planet through to the second phase of the third.

Thats good goin. You musta got that multiplyer up fairly high.

The boss at the end of the 3rd planet is the same as the boss of the 1st planet except there 2 of em. Cat hard.

Not really. Konami have denied a 360 version is being made but it could easily happen.

I guess it'll depend on how well or badly the ps3 does this year.

Fair balls. You really have to spend a couple of hours at a time with it though to get into the groove.

One day soon I'll try and top that.

Theres a fair bit of luck involved. I had 6 lives and rock blaster and gold melter at 200% goin into the 4th planet. The game is a lot easier when your weapons are up past 100%.

The 4th planet is a bitch. At one stage i lost my rhythm and lost 3 or 4 lives in a minute or so.

Fair balls. You really have to spend a couple of hours at a time with it though to get into the groove.

One day soon I'll try and top that.

we all said that about petes score on geometry wars. i got to within a few hundred points but then died twice. its a painful memory

swear to jesus i had pete's score beat last night but got disconnected from live during it and it didn't upload the score.
i'll have it beat next week. ( i did officially beat his retro score though)

I won't get to play ps3 before 8 tonight so i'm officially conceding to lefty and stan in super stardust
Next gig or whatever hit me up for the pints
no chasers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back