PS3 (2 Viewers)

Haven't tried the mod map thing, but when I played the other day it seemed to download and install a map automatically.

Have a go of it on Saturday. It's really just a quake style deathmatch with vehicles and a few new features. I really like it, but I'm not sure if you and your dislike of online shooters would be too into it.

R&C Tools of Destruction is so fucking good. And do you know one of the major factors in being so good - NO TECHNICAL ISSUES!!

NO TEARING
NO TEXTURE POP IN
NO JAGGIES

Plays brilliantly, and has made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion.

are ye telling me UT3 is out now in the shops in Dublin for PS3?!
I think i'm coming down with a cold, might have to leave work early...

I on the other hand bought it from them on st stephens day and it also arrived on the 31st.

Here you go Dave.

I bought it from them on boxing day, arrived on the 31st. Works out about 55ish euroquid.

cheers for this ! I'll order it today and hopefully it will arrive by St. Swithin's Day

i assume the region freeness means that there would be no probs playing on european servers and all that lark?

anyone get a dualshock3 from them? i assume it would work, but the shipping costs might be a killer, same with rockband

Doesn't seem to be any regionial servers at all, and quite a few europeans seems to be playing it already judging by user/server names.

The one problem I was worried about was extra content from the PSN store, and the possibilty of being made to use the US PSN store with the US copy of the game. But seeing as the mods seem to be free I went and ordered it.

Meh, don't really care. I've been playing my PS3 more than my 360 recently.

Is xbox live still fucked?

gicoverfeb08.jpg

Finished R&C on Monday, more fun than uncharted if you ask me, started a second run through straight away.

Tried heavenly sword last night. Meh. But then I do hate devil may vet button mashers.

Yeah heavenly sword isn't that great overall. Worth a bash.

Theres a few enjoyable levels about an hour in. You use the sixaxis to steer explosive arrows into an army of over a thousand assholes running at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back