PS3 (1 Viewer)

what's the WMV & DIVX playback like on the ps3 then? downloaded the update last night but didn't get a chance to test it.

After playing it again last night, I have reverted to my original 'warhawk is shit' opinion. Crap graphics, crap maps, crap controls, crap gameplay.

Ninja gaiden isn't my cup of earl grey either.

Drakes fortune is leaving me a bit cold too.

Everything is rubbish.

Are you trying to tell me that the PS3 can't predict your every move and challange you with high def blu-ray explosions?

After playing it again last night, I have reverted to my original 'warhawk is shit' opinion. Crap graphics, crap maps, crap controls, crap gameplay.

Ninja gaiden isn't my cup of earl grey either.

Drakes fortune is leaving me a bit cold too.

Everything is rubbish.

Get a wii.

i thought the drakes fortune demo was pretty cool. might order UT3 & GT5 prolog this weekend...

Get a wii.

U R MR GAY

i thought the drakes fortune demo was pretty cool.

It's by no means rubbish, it looks lovely, its just all a bit generic. 'Here's a tomb raider bit, here's a shooty bit, here's a tomb raider bit, here's a shooty bit'. I'm probably being overly critical, I very much enjoyed the start. But the first chapter inside the fortress I found pretty dull and I haven't gone back to it. I'm sure it will pick up again.

Keep playing it Neil!
I kept playing it, and it was very very enjoyable. Nothing particularly original, but it was good fun blasting through it. I didn't think the length was that much of a problem, good 10 odd hours if you don't rush through.

what other 1080p games are there? is there a list somewhere?

edit:
F1 Championship Edition 2007
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII: Versus
Full Auto 2
Grand Theft Auto 4
Grand Turismo:HD, GT5 prologue, Grand Turismo 5
Lair
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots
NBA 07
NBA street
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ridge Racer 7
Tekken 6
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection (PSN demo downloadable game)
Virua Tennis 3
Virtua Fighter 5

The only game i've had time to play over the past week has been Ratchet & Clank. Not typically my kind of game but I can't praise it enough. Amazing graphics, pacing and control system. Tons of weapons and fun side missions. Best use of sixaxis I've seen so far. Must have for ps3.
Started this today, I agree 100%. Brilliant fun, nice change from playing realistic shooters all the time.

So whats UT3 like? I thought i'd bought it but it was in my VG+ basket all along.

Whats this map mod business?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back