PS3 (3 Viewers)

one of lads in work is selling the older psp with 512MB card for 100

tempted but could get a psp slim with 4gb off ebay for about 200

Yep. Everything works. It takes about a minute to do if you have the modded battery and a memory stick with the right files.

I'm running 3.80 m33 which has all the features of the official 3.80 firmware but you can run tons of emulators, ps1 isos, psp isos.

Go for the slim if you can dave.

might do dude, cheers. Is there that much of a diff ?

You should try and get this onto it

http://www.scummvm.org/

ScummVM is a program which allows you to run certain classic graphical point-and-click adventure games, provided you already have their data files. The clever part about this: ScummVM just replaces the executables shipped with the games, allowing you to play them on systems for which they were never designed!

Some of the adventures ScummVM supports include Adventure Soft's Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2; Revolution's Beneath A Steel Sky, Broken Sword 1 and Broken Sword 2; Flight of the Amazon Queen; Wyrmkeep's Inherit the Earth; Coktel Vision's Gobliiins; Westwood Studios' The Legend of Kyrandia and games based on LucasArts' SCUMM (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion) system such as Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max and more. You can find a thorough list with details on which games are supported and how well on the compatibility page. ScummVM is continually improving, so check back often.

Among the systems on which you can play those games are Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Dreamcast, PocketPC, PalmOS, AmigaOS, BeOS, OS/2, PSP, PS2, SymbianOS/EPOC and many more...

I got that scummv thing working. I'm playing Smash TV for the snes loads. What a classic.

The playtv yoke is out next month:

sony_play_tv.jpg

Demo of Echochrome is on Jap store. I really like it. Can't wait to get the full version. Works on psp too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back