PS3 (2 Viewers)

This is all great guys, but how does it help me to get a ps3 for a low, low price?
Alrighty, so what games should I 100% get if I get some chucked in free.
Bear in mind that the only games I've bough for my PS2 were Pro Evo, Madden and Gran Turismo.
motorstorm still holds up. broken sword looks great, although it's not my thing. ditto the EA sports stuff. might pick up Warhawk today - lefty says it's great.

This is all great guys, but how does it help me to get a ps3 for a low, low price?
Alrighty, so what games should I 100% get if I get some chucked in free.
Bear in mind that the only games I've bough for my PS2 were Pro Evo, Madden and Gran Turismo.

Well PES2008 isn't out for another month but in the next three months the big titles off the top of my head are:

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (free)
Uncharted - Drakes Fortune
Wipeout HD (download)
Unreal Tournament 3
Sega Rally
Call Of Duty 4
Half Life 2
NBA/NHL 2k7
Heavenly Sword
Assassins Creed
FIFA/PES
Guitar Hero 3/Singstar

Then looking into first half of next year theres Metal Gear Solid, Burnout Paradise and GTA4 amongst others.

pete said:
7 isn't it?

So it is.

Ah live was fine for 18 months then started acting like shit lately. Same with psn - grand for 8 months then total balls since last month.

Ah live was fine for 18 months then started acting like shit lately. Same with psn - grand for 8 months then total balls since last month.

Can you hardwire the xbox and ps3 temporarily till you get a new router?

A last ditch effort might be to reset the router and update the firmware.

Nah connections fine. PSN says occasional dns error; live says occasional DHCP/IP problem - both controlled by the router. Reboot of router usually fixes it, in the short term at least Long term = new wireless N &gigabit router.

I had an 8 port switch in my living room for the pc, PS3 & 360 but it died so went wireless on the consoles.

If i see you on warhawk over the weekend i'll try and set up a 2 player match; it'd be a good way to get a good grip of it before going up against seasoned assholes.

Actually i think you can set up a LAN match and just run around and fly by yourself.

FAO Red Tape Menace - Harvey norman are doing the 2 games and extra controller bundle for 598.

If i see you on warhawk over the weekend i'll try and set up a 2 player match; it'd be a good way to get a good grip of it before going up against seasoned assholes.

Actually i think you can set up a LAN match and just run around and fly by yourself.

warhawk hasn't made it out of the box yet fucksake.

Here Brady sorry for all the messing about friday night. I was battered, and every game I seemed to play with you was a lag-fest.

I did enjoy shooting you in the bollocks using last stand though.

Here Brady sorry for all the messing about friday night. I was battered, and every game I seemed to play with you was a lag-fest.

I did enjoy shooting you in the bollocks using last stand though.
yes, thanks for that. i got to experience it twice thanks to the killcam.

a cherished memory for sure.

If i was in your position i'd probably grab one of those €499 60gb before they run out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back