PS3 (3 Viewers)

Virgin are selling the ps3, extra controller and 3 games (from a choice of 6 I think) for 630.

I heard Tescos were doing the same deal with half the money back in clubcard points. Great value if you do your shopping in Tescos.

I heard Tescos were doing the same deal with half the money back in clubcard points. Great value if you do your shopping in Tescos.

that is a good deal...

i nearly bought heavenly sword today, but decided against it at the last minute. the demo looked great and all, but i'm just not really that into them devil may cry style games, no matter how good they look.

that is a good deal...

i nearly bought heavenly sword today, but decided against it at the last minute. the demo looked great and all, but i'm just not really that into them devil may cry style games, no matter how good they look.

I'm almost finished it. Real mixed bag.

The good:

Satisfying combat, the aftertouch/motion control sections are inspired, a lot of fun.
Probably the best graphics/environments i've ever seen in any game.
Amazing voice acting, facial expressions.

The bad:

Waaaay to short. I'm almost finished it and i'm at 5 or 6 hours in.
Combat can quickly disintegrate into just a button bash fest.
Its quite derivative - fight/fight/fight/boss - next level - fight/fight/fight/boss and so on...
The game is kinda on rails. No freedom to fully appreciate environments or stray off beaten track.

Its not amazing but theres a lot of potential there - graphics and motion control mainly.

Deffo worth renting.

My-Despair-Poster-C12180059.jpeg

Here, so you can't use PS2 joypads with PS3s, yeah?
Considering me and my PES mates own about 19,000 joypads and a four player adapter between us.... damnit.
Oh, and what's the story with 4-player adapters?

Here, so you can't use PS2 joypads with PS3s, yeah?
Considering me and my PES mates own about 19,000 joypads and a four player adapter between us.... damnit.
Oh, and what's the story with 4-player adapters?

Yeah you can't.

The ps3 controllers are wireless so you can connect up to 4 without needing any adapter.

Most places bundle an extra controller with the ps3, i still have one that i havent unwrapped yet.

I just read this over on avforums:

A lot of hospitals are also using PS3's to find cures and stuff, even I think some Armies are using the PS3's power to design stuff or something like that.

haha

This is all great guys, but how does it help me to get a ps3 for a low, low price?
Alrighty, so what games should I 100% get if I get some chucked in free.
Bear in mind that the only games I've bough for my PS2 were Pro Evo, Madden and Gran Turismo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back