PS3 (2 Viewers)

i'm having PSN connection problems. might be my stupid wireless router i think.

My wireless router is shagged. Its a really old cheap SMC barricade thats been constantly on for 3 years. All my devices are having connection problems.

Can you recommend me a wireless router? I'm gonna order one off komplett now.

and wipeout 2097

where's the Wipeout HD demo? Although i've over 1.5GB of stuff downloading already, between the Heavenly Sword demo, the MGS4 footage, the resident evil 5 trailer and whatnot... downloading the Dirt demo again on the 360 too.....

Theres only a wipeout HD video. Wipeout 2097 was rumoured to be on the ps store for 4.99

Havent seen it though.

I'm still downloading Heavenly Sword.

Theres only a wipeout HD video. Wipeout 2097 was rumoured to be on the ps store for 4.99

Havent seen it though.

I'm still downloading Heavenly Sword.
man you had me going - though you meant a playable wipeout HD demo.

them's big files to download this week... add in the Haze footage and it's over 1.5GB

shortest demo ever. nearly 1 gig and only two scraps?

although it does look incredible.

Just finished it myself. Definately buying it. Amazing graphics. I spent a good few minutes after the first scrap just admiring the scenery.

I like the way you can tilt the controller to move the camera.

Imagine what the next ICO game is gonna look like?

What's the deal with playing PS2 games on the PS3? I read a snippet somewhere that you can dload patches that'll up the rez in some games, so they'll look pretty sweet in 1080i/1080p on your HD TV. Anybody tried that? I decided to pick up the PS2 version of Pro Evo 6 on the cheap or the heck of it and initially it seems a lot more fun than the 360 effort.

I've played MGS 2 on ps3. It looks very good, its upscaled and seems very smooth. It looks a lot better than original xbox games on the 360.

jeremybeadleplaystation.jpg

Hey pete have you installed a linux OS on your ps3 yet?

I wonder are there any linux programs that allow you to perform and run blu ray iso dumps. It seems like an obvious security loophole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back