PS3 (1 Viewer)

well they're two of the best games out there for the PS3, so that's not too bad i suppose

Yeah i suppose. I just would have thought sony would have more to offer by this stage.

I'm flicking through nintendos press con right now, did you see it? Theres nothing in it from what i can see.

Shit E3 overall.

it's a totally different E3 this time round. pity really.

no interest in Wii / Nintendo at all to be honest.

it's a totally different E3 this time round. pity really.

no interest in Wii / Nintendo at all to be honest.

i have a feeling this nintendo bubble could burst when software sales come into play or not as the case may be.

The average wii owner isn't gonna buy as many games as nerdos like us.

The real shit is gonna happen at Leipzig this weekend. Pro Evo 2008 playable, no less.

yeah but with it. Nintendo have pretty much just gone for the novelty market, which is a shame for a company like nintendo. I have not touched my wii in months. The only stuff coming out is shite

The next one of you to name call - including calling people fanboys - will be banned.

EVERYBODY: Read the rules in the charter!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST or you may also be banned - this is rule to get the topic back on topic.

well i've been downloading the HD E3 videos for proper 40" viewing.

Killzone 2 looks real good. Like really, really good.
Wipeout HD looks absolutely bleedin incredible. I mean, it's just Wipeout, but it's at 1080p...
Folklore looks like an RPG - i.e. shit - its story is set in Doolin fucksake.
Metal Gear Solid 4 is still as confusing. No idea what's going on at all (I was the same playing MGS2 though). And OK like, so it's all in-engine, but some actual gameplay footage would have been nice... +1 for the vomiting scene.
PAIN looks like it'll be a laugh, but it seems to be a bit one-dimensional.
Lair only has about 20 seconds of actual in-game footage, and it looks vg but... I dunno.
Call Of Duty 4
looks pretty impressive - the graphics wouldn't be as good as Killzone 2, like, but it all seems to hang together really well.
Uncharted: Drakes Progress really reminds me of the stuff I've seen from the new Indiana Jones game. The hand to hand combat looks nice, and it also marks the first time i've ever seen a kick to the nuts in a video game.
Little Big Planet is very impressive, but it's all a bit Nintendo for me I think.

i think i am a fanboy (well an anti-fanboy if you will) all i post is bad news about ps3
and on that note
no price drop for the ps3 in europe
No price drop, but aren't the european models now packed with two controllers and two games, which make it a bit better.

Still reckon I'll get one with the xmas bonus, the good games will start to kick in next year I reckon.

What's the dealio? Can you buy a PS3 on the mega cheap in the states and use it in bogland?

What's the dealio? Can you buy a PS3 on the mega cheap in the states and use it in bogland?

The Jap models are half the price of the PAL ones. I was tempted when I was there, but I couldn't shake the feeling I'drather a PAL one. So I left it.

So you think PS3 online will match the quality of xbox live?
Doesn't really bother me, I'll have a 360 as well. The PS3 launch has been a joke, Sony have been dicks, but you'd have to be foolish to think they are doomed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back