PS3 (2 Viewers)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma looks like the first must have game for the ps3, its out in Japan in June.

Wired.com said:
The PS3 price cut so strenuously denied by Sony has been officially announced. Last week a Circuit City ad surfaced on the 'nets, detailing the $100 reduction, but Sony President Ryoji Chubachi said it weren't so. He lied. Effective today, you can pick up a PS3 for $500. There's a new model, too; the long awaited 80GB version, which will be $600 and available in August. Sony is trying to distract you from the fact that you are paying $100 for a measly 20GB boost by throwing in a copy of MotorStorm.

way cheaper to upgrade your own HD

Have you done that pete? I hear its a sinch to slap a 160 gigger into it.

The PS3 is gonna be €360 in the US in a few weeks, plus they get 5 blu ray discs and true ps2 emulation.

We're getting pissed on in Europe.

Killzone 2 looks very impressive.

53gh06a.gif

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21504.html

looking forward to the E3 vids on the ps3 network tomorrow... well at least they normally do the updates on thursdays.

yeah i'm not convinced about any of that second life style shit meself. my first life is complicated enough.

Did some of those announcements contradict what was thought before re:exclusivity / first releases or did i imagine that?

yeah i'm not convinced about any of that second life style shit meself. my first life is complicated enough.

Did some of those announcements contradict what was thought before re:exclusivity / first releases or did i imagine that?

hideo kojima didn't mention it but the sony guy did. i suppose at the moment it's still technically a ps3 exclusive.

Its clear that the 360 has a much stronger line up of titles for the next 9 months at least. The ps3 could take quite a hammering over xmas.

No euro price drop too just a motorstorm/resistence bundle for 600.

hideo kojima didn't mention it but the sony guy did. i suppose at the moment it's still technically a ps3 exclusive.

Its clear that the 360 has a much stronger line up of titles for the next 9 months at least. The ps3 could take quite a hammering over xmas.

No euro price drop too just a motorstorm/resistence bundle for 600.
well they're two of the best games out there for the PS3, so that's not too bad i suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back