PS3 (3 Viewers)

not stuck linux on. it's locked out of the fancy shit so i dunno if there's much point other than "because it's there".... i probably will at some stage though.

DiRT demo is up on PSN. Can't compare it to the 360 version cos that crashes my XBOX every fucking time, but it's good fun.

Also up on PSN is the best thing ever - "Red Band' R-rated 1080p movie trailers, including one for Superbad. Deadly.

I got the DIRT demo, i can't notice any difference between the two versions other than the tearing in the 360 version has been sorted out.

Is it worth signing up for a jap account?

I got the DIRT demo, i can't notice any difference between the two versions other than the tearing in the 360 version has been sorted out.

Is it worth signing up for a jap account?
i haven't bothered - the only thing i know is that tekken was out on there a good while before it showed up on the other two

i might get the retail one for the headset.... we'll see

Its released today on videogamesplus. I hear that if you get the US version you'll be confined to the US servers and no doubt laggy games.

According to sendit.com the EU version isn't out for another month and its 20 quid dearer but probably plays a lot better.

Both are bundled with the bluetooth headset.

Classic first world dilemma.

was playing the ps3 down at electric picnic..they kept fans of them all day and ours shut off about 4/5 times cos it was overheating according to the friendly assistant..i thought id killed it!!

Played Warhawk a fair bit over the weekend.

the good:

16 vs 16 on 5 huuuge maps, incredible graphics, really easy to pick up. Flying the planes is amazing fun, motion control is very hard but works well for the planes not so well for land vehicles. Right stick barrell rolls the plane, afterburner, homing missiles etc.

the bad:

The Playstation Network can be very iffy. Games that arent full show up as full when you try to join, the comms is pretty bad apparently. I havent tried it but not many people talk, the game would be a lot better if you could plan attacks etc. I find that filtering just the Sony servers helps alot.

Also they should have included an option to play against computer opponents for practice/when the network acts up.

I'm hoping the online issues will improve with some updates.

Overall its great, probably the best ps3 game i've played so far.

tumbleweed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back