PS3 a big flop? (2 Viewers)

on the other hand, you can install some games' data to the hard drive & run them from there instead, which makes them considerably faster than running solely from disk. I've done this with Ridge Racer 7 and it's noticeably quicker.

Its nice that you're allowed that option.

The one thing that i really like about the ps3 is the how flexible it seems to be.

Connecting external hard drives, running third party applications etc.

However i'd imagine the majority of potential customers wouldn't really notice/care.

Sony are supposedly confirming the European release date for the PS3 this week sometime.

The long-awaited PlayStation 3 will finally go on sale across Europe on 23 March, Sony has announced. The electronics giant has said that only the 60GB version of the console will be available at launch, with the 20GB model to follow later.

i think it's time i renamed this thread

The controllers are 60 quid and they don't have rumble.

Hey pete whats that six axis tilt feature like?
i've only really used it in Resistance - if you get grabbed by a mongster you have to shake the controller like a mentaller to get them off you. Can't say i've noticed the lack of rumble to be honest.

controllers are only $50 in the states or $43 on amazon or €40 on videogamesplus.ca

Well they're either region locked or sony have ordered outlets to only sell within their respective regions. Play asia and amazon arent shipping them abroad.

amazon said:
Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.

Yeah you're right there, anyways I'd be shocked if the controllers actually had any region restrictions.

The word 'sixaxis' is a palindrome. Now that i like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back