Prostitution Poll (1 Viewer)

Where do you stand on prostitution?

• Total voters
these sorts of discussions are always the ones where jeremy-clarkson-esque men get to grandstand as 'feminists' by saying that, of course, we should allow prossies because people should be able to do what they want

the thread needs more pantone-diary-entry posts though

these sorts of discussions are always the ones where jeremy-clarkson-esque men get to grandstand as 'feminists' by saying that, of course, we should allow prossies because people should be able to do what they want

actually, on re-reading that, i'm not sure it makes a lot of sense. but... oh i dunno.

could we start by banning women who flirt for beer and then dont deliver??

Oh fuck, the fembots of this board are going to going to unleash their equivalent of a Fatwa on you for this. I assume Jane is still typing her response;).

Amn't I cute when I wink?

someone's gonna quote me and swap the 'i' for an 'a'.

any movement on the 'are they sound or not' measurement instrument?

we could only let sound people be prostitues

so the general mood here is, "yes" but "only if she's not a minger"

I think not i made a good point earlier when he said if women in general only lowered their standards and were easier to get in the sack less men would have to go to prossies and thus the market demand would eventully dry up... to quote "so come on girls, help you're exploited sisters and loosen up those knickers"

thought provoking stuff, if not a little left field for my tastes

could we start by banning women who flirt for beer and then dont deliver??

That's proportional prostitution in action.

Beer gets you the kudos of having a bird at your side in the pub/club for the night, and maybe even a snogging session.

You should ask her for the sliding scale... it might involve dinner, or even jewellery, all depends on the girl.

This is too serious a subject for levity.

so the general mood here is, "yes" but "only if she's not a minger"

I think not i made a good point earlier when he said if women in general only lowered their standards and were easier to get in the sack less men would have to go to prossies and thus the market demand would eventully dry up... to quote "so come on girls, help you're exploited sisters and loosen up those knickers"

thought provoking stuff, if not a little left field for my tastes

finally someone who understands me

sorry on re-reading his earlier post the actual quote was - "so come girls, take it on the chin (or face) for the prossies"

again not my cup of tea, but a passionate plea none the less

Sorry, there was meant to be a Yes/No poll for this but thumped crashed before i posted it. In anyways, I want to know if people agree with a person's right to choose to be a prostitute? Drugs can certainly complicate matters, but does anybody find it morally wrong for a man/woman to willingly, and of sound mind (no drugs), sell themselves for sex?

I think anyone should be allowed to, but regulation would be a smart thing to do.

Here's what I said earlier before the hamster went up the ass of this thread:

Quite. In the same vein, for every high-class prostitute there's a 1000 drug addicts giving blowjobs for crack....but the diaries of Belle du Jour and her ilk sadly make easier reading.

There are prositutes who may have decided themselves to become prostitutes, but perhaps that isn't much of a decision when they feel it's their only way to feed their habit/kids/keep their pimp happy/pay to get their passport back.
It's not really as simple as 'choosing' to become a prostitute, like 'choosing' to become a lawyer or 'choosing' any other 'career'.

That doesn't make much sense dude... ;)

the thread needs more pantone-diary-entry posts though

Very true. Maybe he should have a diary thread all of his very own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back