propaghadi on tues - do come early (1 Viewer)

So that was you doing the interview Weeler? I didn't get a good gawk at you. Sorry for walking about during the interview. Sorry other interview guy too.

what a fuckin gig i got sick everywhere though and missed iteration when i got kicked out for crowd surfin, thanks be to god that i got back in. cool interview by the way wheeler covered loadsa ground and cut into the earth sounds deadly in the background. freebooters warmed my dancin' shoes up nicely too, missed that bloke from clann zu -any use?

I don't contest for a second that Langdon Beck WERE (by the way) more emo than le Gandhi - we broke several hearts! But look, I'm not saying that using vocal harmonies turns you into a willy wufter, I'm saying that vocal harmonies often feature in emo music, and that their use on Potemkin gives the album a more emo sound than their previous stuff.

On the subject of my hardcority, I am not in the slightest bit hardcore - I listen to the Beatles, Neil Young and Sufjan Stevens, and I cried before (once). :p

:p p.s Emo is for girls and wuftyboys. :p

Jesus lads, get over it. One of ye thinks it's more emo (which i agree with), one doesn't, big swing, no need to go all JANER over it.
I have being very quiet and polite but the hysteria about Propaghandi and The Melvins is sickning, both are so unpunk it's embarrasing watching yas fawn over 'em.

I am also exhaused from my 3 jobs.....:eek:

what a fuckin gig i got sick everywhere though and missed iteration when i got kicked out for crowd surfin, thanks be to god that i got back in. cool interview by the way wheeler covered loadsa ground and cut into the earth sounds deadly in the background. freebooters warmed my dancin' shoes up nicely too, missed that bloke from clann zu -any use?

you got kicked out as well Ro? I got kicked out for Purina Hall of Fame, also for crowd surfing, me and my brother had a hell of an argument with all the bouncers on our way outside and also while we were outside the venue.

they said to me that i was being too dangerous- they were the ones making it fucking dangerous, starting a tug of war with the crowd everytime anyone crowdsurfed....i had gotten away with it twice before though so i guess it was third time lucky for em.

I have being very quiet and polite but the hysteria about Propaghandi and The Melvins is sickning, both are so unpunk it's embarrasing watching yas fawn over 'em.

I am also exhaused from my 3 jobs.....:eek:
Janer, not everything punk is good, and by the same token something doesn't have to be punk to be good!

I am speaking, of course of METAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back