propaghadi on tues - do come early (2 Viewers)

loads of tickets available on the door. they missed the early ferry, and are on the later one, so we might be running a little late

Great gig fairplay to the freebooters played probably the best set ive seen em do, good to see they werent intimidated by the big stage/gig an all that. Dont think it even needs to be said again propagandhi were fuckin savage.

Brilliant gig, i got the drummer to denounce veganism, kinda.

would also like to know this.
on a computer in college and have no earphones.

I'm writing a longer article based on it but I'm not in any great rush to get it done.

Is there a text version of this interview?
Cannot understand the questions you asked him either, muffled.

There's not much you do understand.

Your description of them as a Punk band is a fucking joke?
Your poxy mic picks up too many outside noises too mister fucking smartarse head up his arse cunt.
Did you tell this "Punk Rocker" that you also prefer and have been promoting Hip Hop?
Thought not....................

Your poxy mic picks up too many outside noises too mister fucking smartarse head up his arse cunt.
Did you tell this "Punk Rocker" that you also prefer and have been promoting Hip Hop?

Calm down man.. and approve my add on myspace!!

And the transcription of that could take hours.. I had to transcribe a history lecture once.. Took me 6 hours to o 40 mins of talking

Did you tell this "Punk Rocker" that you also prefer and have being promooting Hip Hop?

Bahahaha!

You obviously didn't listen the whole way through. I was talking to him about politics, I told him at the start that I wasn't really interested in discussing music with him and I'm sure someone else might argue about how punk this band are (but at the end he talks about subhumans/mdc).

You're right about the mic though, it is too sensitive but it gets better after the first few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back