Primavera Sound 2010 (1 Viewer)

The iphone app promises good things actually, real time updates on who is on where/when/next and a GPS map to help with "orientation" on the site. :) That could come in handy.
Can't bloody wait for this now. :eek:)

viernes.png
viernes.png
http://www.primaverasound.com/foros/viewtopic.php?t=6344&start=4185

timetable in readbale format posted here..

aparantly there's u can get a ferry to from dun laoghaire to some place in france which has a train to barcelona. lets hope its not needed.

Tick Tack Ticket email just sent:

Para evitar aglomeracionesen las taquillas del recinto, Ticketmaster te recomienda recoger tus entradas anticipadamente en tu punto de venta más próximo.
Puedes consultar aquí tu listado de puntos de venta.
Gracias por tu colaboración.
Baxter! You know I don't speak Spanish?! Anyone?

Babelfish gives:

In order to avoid agglomerations in the ticket offices of the enclosure, Ticketmaster recommends to you to early pick up your entrances in your next point of sale. You can consult here your listing of points of sale. Thanks for your collaboration.

Friend of mine has looked into some ferry that goes from Rosslare to Alicante. That's all I know. I wouldn't worry about jinxing anything, talking about a volcano won't affect flights. FACT.

I don't want to say it out loud in case I jinx it, but is anyone worried about.... the big V? Anyone got a back up plan to get to Barca, car/ferry etc?
I'm pretending the big V doesnt exist. Think I might bring a sleeping bag, for when I'm stuck in the airport for 3 days .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back