Primavera Sound 2010 (2 Viewers)

I'd say a lot of them have been announced. Wilco or Shellac especialy, they only played there last year.

na, Wilco didn't play last year. as for Shellac, they play every year. you'd think people'd be sick of them by now. i'd be surprised if we've heard the last of the polled bands. surprised and disappointed in people's taste. i've a feeling there's some big names yet to be announced.

na, Wilco didn't play last year. as for Shellac, they play every year. you'd think people'd be sick of them by now. i'd be surprised if we've heard the last of the polled bands. surprised and disappointed in people's taste. i've a feeling there's some big names yet to be announced.

Sorry, I should have put a comma after "Wilco". I know they weren't there last year, 2007 was the last time they played I think.

I think I've already asked this but (here goes again), what's the story with the band poll they did last summer? that should yield some decent bands.

PIXIES
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE 1294
PORTISHEAD 998
BELLE AND SEBASTIAN 961
THE ARCADE FIRE 945
WILCO 924
BUILT TO SPILL 896
PULP 812
YO LA TENGO 790
LCD SOUNDSYSTEM 746
THE WHITE STRIPES 670
PJ HARVEY 660
SONIC YOUTH 634
NEIL YOUNG 614
THE FALL 584
MOGWAI 560
LISABÖ 554
BOREDOMS 550
WIRE 530
BATTLES 504
SHELLAC 492
MY BLOODY VALENTINE 442
MODEST MOUSE 438
ANTONY AND THE JOHNSONS 424
GRIZZLY BEAR 414
DINOSAUR JR 354
BON IVER 336
DEERHUNTER 292
LES SAVY FAV 288
THE GO-BETWEENS 222

Apparently Modest Mouse, Animal Collective and Battles are the bands they are still chasing from the poll. From what I can gather the rest cant make it.

does this usually sell-out? havent got tix yet and wondering should i pull the trigger ASAP?

Since it moved to the larger forum venue, and with the economy the way it is in Spain with 38% of under 34 year olds unemployed... I think this year more than any year it's safe to risk delaying the purchase.

From Prumavera twitter:

"Primavera Sound will present the final lineup of the festival. February,17th at 11:00 am (GMAT+1). Listen live at scannerfm.com"

Here, can you "come and go" with a ticket?

I'll be in Barcelona with the wife and kid while this is on, so we both wont be going, but we would like to see a couple of bands each. She could go to a couple then I could go to a couple. Can you do that with 1 ticket or is there a wristbands typa deal?

I'll be in Barcelona with the wife and kid while this is on, so we both wont be going, but we would like to see a couple of bands each. She could go to a couple then I could go to a couple. Can you do that with 1 ticket or is there a wristbands typa deal?

Wristbands AND a card. You need both to get in.

Since it moved to the larger forum venue, and with the economy the way it is in Spain with 38% of under 34 year olds unemployed... I think this year more than any year it's safe to risk delaying the purchase.
New venue? What? What's the economy got to do with it?

It's cool, turns out you don't know what you're talking about.

cheers wrafter - will hold off for a while so
Don't be listening to internet chums who don't know anything. Get your ticket now if you don't want to end up paying more for it.

i 'm nearly 100% its wristbands, but it was a few years back i went.

i 'm nearly 100% its wristbands, but it was a few years back i went.

Yeah, as unicron said, it's wristbands and a credit card-size plastic card that they barcode scan on entrance. You should be able to alternate the wrist band between the two of yiz fine. I accidentally pulled off my wristband last year and just 'affixed' it back on using my watch strap. The wristband is only really checked by the first lines of security who are there to weed out those who are primavera attendees and those that aren't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back