primavera roll call (1 Viewer)

Yip, I'm goin'.

Someone said something to me about the shite booze situation at Primavera. Rip off/no BYOBB/buying boozeslashdrugs from bums hanging outside the gates?

inside the festival its just that estrella piss for like 4euro a cup or vodka and coke for similarly overpricedness - seeing as you can buy a litre of beer in the supermarket outside the complex for 99 cent! the security are very strict (but sound!) and wont let ya bring anything in but dont mind if you sit outside and drink yr stash and then come in...

yeah the sewage stink was pretty heady last year but was kinda balanced out by the aroma of rolled cigarrettes....

now i wanna go!!!!! :confused:

i will also be attending
maybe we should hire a guy to walk around cork airport with a keg on his back and only accept payment in the form of tokens, to get into the spirit of things

those fecking tokens

i completely forgot about the beer man, that was handy though the beer wasn't great. getting booze in was okay, we never had any trouble.

really looking forward to this year.

Booked me flight last January, will be deadly, last year the MACBA had a deadly Black Flag and Kraftwerk sleeve exhibition and you could listen to the records as well, Go to the MACBA this year if you can make it out of bed on time

Charlie Bucket said:
inside the festival its just that estrella piss for like 4euro a cup or vodka and coke for similarly overpricedness - seeing as you can buy a litre of beer in the supermarket outside the complex for 99 cent! the security are very strict (but sound!) and wont let ya bring anything in but dont mind if you sit outside and drink yr stash and then come in...
Ah sher that's grand. Ye can get booiz just right outside the gate? Nae bother, so.

What flights are anyone heading over on?

Dublin-Barcelona on 29th with clickair/iberia

In two weeks i'll be curing my hangover with a set dinner of cafe con leche, tortilla queso and absinthe. Some Pacharan for dessert, muchos gracias

The Time-table is up

theres a pile up between spiritualized, band o horses and beirut

sonic youth and battles is messy aswell

only a week and half till that cool over priced estrella damn crosses my lips

i have to say i'm getting very excited

enjoy it yis lucky bollixes. i wish i had sorted out going to this now.

fucking Wilco never play Ireland!

we are leaving today to get the train down to the pyrenees. camping and shit.

haven't got that confirmation email from primavera yet?? lazy spaniards.....

3 stages fit to this photo
prmcs6.jpg

and the others are as close to the right of the photo.

Where's the place to get cheap booze?
Shops? Shops. Some shops pour wine for you from barrells to plastic bottles, less than euro for a litre! Pacharan is great, kind of a basque sloe gin.

Also if you buy booze at the festival area, they pour mad portions if you don't get a soda with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back