Primavera Line Up (2 Viewers)

uh-oh!

nice wan G. where youze staying? who's going in the rest camp. got a place on the diagonal about just over 1km from the venue. good bit further from la playa than last year tho.. not that you'd catch me swimming in it! also, cult of luna tour.. craic!?

Yo-oh!
What up P? Just myself from Planet Rest. Heading over with the misses and Claire and Nigel Room. Got a place fairly close to the venue I think, right on the beach. Flying out on the Wednesday, back on the Monday.
Tour was mighty craic. Good experience for everyone. Unfortunately had to pull out of the LB Galway show though cause of exams. : ( How's yourself?

plug said:
uh-oh!

nice wan G. where youze staying? who's going in the rest camp. got a place on the diagonal about just over 1km from the venue. good bit further from la playa than last year tho.. not that you'd catch me swimming in it! also, cult of luna tour.. craic!?

I'm not too bad! considering lunch down the peace park at the mo... that's a bummer about LB. presume you're heading down to the leap show? fuck, that's only a couple of weeks away too! deadly...

dios mío! try these:

www.friendlyrentals.com
barcelonaforrent.com (just found this. seems to be a few specials* on here)

you might very well want to get a posse together to share an apartment. not a clue about tent pitchage. at a guess, no, not nowhere nearby anyway...

any additions to the lineup since. or is that it? not that I'm complaining, mind.

*specials - probably = subatomic sized apartments.

I was just being greedy. also, I keep forgetting who's playing; then remembering again. dave showed me his list of bands-that-he's-gonna-check-out last night. it's a sexy lineup. yes indeed.

not long now boss. Did ya see that some of the gigs will not be on til 3am and with all that heat and drink, I'll be lookin for spped, ja, I'm gonna be off me ceann at this as well.Anyone else gettin excited, anyone else gonna get off their ceann?

rowdy row tinka said:
not long now boss. Did ya see that some of the gigs will not be on til 3am and with all that heat and drink, I'll be lookin for spped, ja, I'm gonna be off me ceann at this as well.Anyone else gettin excited, anyone else gonna get off their ceann?

hope there's not too much clashing! cant wait:) dont wanna be outta my head cause i wanna enjoy the moosick! friend who went last yeah got monged on pharmasuitikals and was impersonating christy brown all night. apparently. and then he saw a man with breasts. but it was genesis p-orridge. or anthony johnson. he's not sure....;)

clashes:

gang gang dance vs stereolab, which is not terrifying cause stereolab have been shit since 10 years now

dinosaur jr vs ESG, this is crap

jaakko said:
clashes:

gang gang dance vs stereolab, which is not terrifying cause stereolab have been shit since 10 years now

dinosaur jr vs ESG, this is crap
Ah jaakko, ye'd know you were foreign -we don't say 'shit since 10 years now', that's a dead giveaway when your slaggin someone, we say 'shit for 10 years now'.

I'm annoyed there are clashes like that but I reckon I'll go to gang gang dance as they were way better live than stereolab and ESG instead of dinosaur jr. I'm not goin all the way over to look at has beens, ya know!Esg are so now even if theyre not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back