Primavera Line Up (1 Viewer)

Stayed in some nice apartments in barre gotico called Codols a few weeks ago. Think it came to about e25 a night or so. Got it through the Aerlingushotels.com thing. Sound folks running them too, we messed up on dates, accidentally booked for the wednesday and thursday instead of thursday and friday, they kept it for us on the wednesday, then gave us the friday for free anyways. Sound.

Spam Javelin said:
Best option is to group together and get an apartment. I wouldn't get one near the venue as the area is bit of a kip. The city centre is only 15 minutes on the metro.

oh, that'd be cool, any websites or such to browse those apartment-things? are they like hotels but with kitchens n stuffs?

you could have a look around poblenou (left side of map) for accommodation; it's a leisurely stroll or approx. three metro stops away from the venue. and it's very near the beach. and it's a pretty nice area; none too lively, but plenty of supermarkets and fuckloads of fruit and veg shops yadda yadda...

barse.gif

Grame said:
I'm so going to this. Boredoms?!?!?!? Fucking A! Hey Darragh, Ciaran and Kev, will we get a group together? We couild get an apartment fairly soon.

Hey grame,
A good Limerick crew going - old man twomey, ricky b, steve talking bout it, couple of others - gonna be a fucking blast

&

WHY?

decent.

Ciarán R said:
Hey grame,
A good Limerick crew going - old man twomey, ricky b, steve talking bout it, couple of others - gonna be a fucking blast

&

WHY?

decent.

Pure dacent! Yeah me and Ciara are defo heading over ths year. We're looking at flights at the moment. I heard the Metro stops at 1 though, so would that be a problem if there's still shit going on at the venue?

Grame said:
Pure dacent! Yeah me and Ciara are defo heading over ths year. We're looking at flights at the moment. I heard the Metro stops at 1 though, so would that be a problem if there's still shit going on at the venue?
why would that be a problem when you can simply hang around drinking, smoking doobies and watching bands until the metro starts again at 5? :)

jaakko said:
oh, that'd be cool, any websites or such to browse those apartment-things? are they like hotels but with kitchens n stuffs?

Um, www.barcelona-connect.com I think this does rentals. It's an alright source for info anyway.

I'd go for somewhere in the El Ravel area. Bang in the centre of town, but cheap enough as its full of hookers and "ethnic" people. Lots of nice bars and restaurants there too.

Getting to the venue from there is a piece of piss. Taxis cosy nothing if you're too lazy to negotiate the metro.

I was there the last couple of years. The nights tend to end around 4 or 5, but generally it's just the odd techno tent going until then. Most of the bands were finished by 1 or so.

Well the blood sucking bats are on our side cause the main finnish religion is satanism. If you deny finnish people of their booze, they will definitely be dangerous, but i don't see that happening in Barcelona.

AMC said:
The Limerick posse has now increased by another two. Myself and the lady are hitting Primavera too.

.|..| + !baggyyyy - !cheezy = :heart:

suweet, I am so looking forward to this, heading over on the tuesday before with my girlie and staying for a week, woohoo .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back