pricks (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0
i dunno, you drop in for a nice mocca latte and a civilised chat with fellow human beings and what happens? ye can't tell if people are 16 or 42 anymore. all the signs point to yes, maybe, i don't know. oasis are really, really painfully bad. i was vaugely aware of this before but when it's in yer face you got to accept the facts, and i'm stuck on this level on driver two and i have been for 6 FUCKING MONTHS. now, there's more to the story than that, but not much more. sustitute the word 'PANIC' with word 'CABBAGE' in everyday life. see what happens. aside form signing cabbage in the streets of hlondon. hang the fucking deejay. i am the deejay. except, of course, that i'm not. pricks, pricks, pricks. beckett would love this.

there is a new thing when you're signing up for a new account which says if you're under 13 click here. i know musical taste is not always directly linked to age, and whats to stop you from lying about yourself, but hey.... ah, i dunno where i'm going with this argument.

no, it's true

apparently if you're under 13 you need to get a parent or guardian to fax me authorisation or something because i'm not allowed collect personal information about under 13's, see

it's the americans and their COPPA, and this server is in america

i'm trying to find out how to turn it off

so many options on this thing

gahhhh

what if, you were , um, say, hervs age, but had the mental age of 13, or rather 12 and a half. what then?

Use COPPA Registration system
Use the COPPA registration system. This complies with the COPPA laws and requires children under the age of 13 to get parental consent before they can post. For more info about this law, see here:
http://www.ftc.gov/opa/1999/9910/childfinal.htm

that's turned off

i could be arrested for this.

actually i was asking where all the pricks and rims had gotten to but somehow this post became "cross pollinated" with another post that went missing ( i think it was my fault because i put the same subject line in) ]

anyway
wheres all the pricks and rims gone to.
anyone remeber them?
pricks?
rims?
pricks?

I've a feeling they'll be back.In fact,it you're reading this now pricks/rims,come back,just so i can use the fantasmagorical ignore function;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back