Post tour Bacchus/Divisions Ruin gig -- BOHS TUE 12th JAN -- (1 Viewer)

Yeah, Eoin just got the van an all, the other driver was at fault though, hopefully insurance will cover it all...

fuck I do hope his insurance company don't act the bollox, its been known to happen when people haven't informed them that they are bringing the vehicle overseas and the likes. Anyway its good they're all alive and well. :)

Was just talking to James on the phone. Tour nightmare. Thankfully everyone is o.k? A guy with a new company car, first day, drives it up the arse of a van. Mad. Main thing is no one was hurt. Head melter for the lads though.

the roads look grand in the photos too. other driver was obviously a twat. hope everything works out for the remainder of the tour.

so yeah, we're all grand, still a bit shook and sore.definitely one of the scariest things thats ever happened to any of us!

we decided not to finish the euro//uk part of the tour,we were gonna try but it was gonna b too difficult logistically plus we are all still a little messed up physically.
we will be able to the irish gigs though for sure!.

flying home from prague on monday, not a bad place to be stranded but i think we all just wanna get home.

see u's on tuesday!!!

so yeah, we're all grand, still a bit shook and sore.definitely one of the scariest things thats ever happened to any of us!

we decided not to finish the euro//uk part of the tour,we were gonna try but it was gonna b too difficult logistically plus we are all still a little messed up physically.
we will be able to the irish gigs though for sure!.

flying home from prague on monday, not a bad place to be stranded but i think we all just wanna get home.

see u's on tuesday!!!

Is that an ex ESB van ye had? If yer getting another van I'd say that'd be the best way to go again.

saw the guys in prague airport this morning, they all got back safe. terrible news about eoins van though, hopefully insurance will cover it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back