CPR02:DIVISIONS RUIN 7" - out now!! (1 Viewer)

Aargh, going on tour, brilliant, jealous as fuck...! So deadly that more and more Irish bands are getting away on tours! The bad 'oul days are over!

yeah, so all talk of bodyparts aside, TUNGUSKA will very kindly be bringing some copies of this with them on tour this weekend, so Cork and Galway folks will be able to pick them up from them if they're at the gigs.I expect DR themselves will have copies at they greystones gig
sold out before i got round to getting one last night. you still got some left for postage? or if eamonn rimbaud's getting some for distro i can just get it from him??

yeah..folks, just to make it clear like, I helped put this record out so it's not like I've only got 5 copies or something..plenty left,no need to panic.

Is rimbuad taking some?I don't know actually.Eamonn, are you taking some?

I have some here, ddmurph i can send you down one with the FFH record if you want?
sounds good ... throw in terrordactyl, adebisi and vimanas EPs too sure. shout me the extra damage and i'll sort you out

yeah..folks, just to make it clear like, I helped put this record out so it's not like I've only got 5 copies or something..plenty left,no need to panic.
ah yeah, i partly guessed that. said i'd axe to be sure though

OH, and I'll have some and a small distro at the gig in the Lower Deck tonight for a while..be quick cos I've only got small amounts of everything, and a couple of second hand gems as well.. Will have stuff by the likes of AOFR,Rainbow of Death, Black Dove, and some new arrivals..see my other thread about those

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back