plugin bollixes (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
why is it that firefox doesnt detect windows media player as a plugin? SO frustrating - it's the latest issue of it and everything. safari doesnt seem to detect it either. i mean it's right there, how hard can it be?>?????????

i have downloaded wmv flip4mac but no luck. its for things like news sites where they have streaming media and it never seems to detect the players i have (i have real, quicktime, windows media and now this wmv thing)

i may just have to go and buy mac for dummies or something...... but i appreciate your help nonetheless :)

There's lots of plug-ins that'll control your media player of choice.

When I get round to re-installing them on the new pc I'll try and remember to put the names up here.
that RA Ra / Damon_Knickers chick has a mac though and QuickTime is native to macs so i reckon a plug-in for it would be more suitable than a complete replacement.

speaking of Quicktime, does anyone want the Pro password?

that's the one i got alright........RUH!!!!!!!!

mac for dummies it is. i dont want you guys wasting your brainz on this silly bizniz

RESART?

Haha it all works fine on my pc.

hey, this is a McStuff forum, you Windoze types aint welcome round these here parts!

unless you're running bootcamp!! (sweet mother of god, there it is Aaron, the nerdiest thing you've ever said!):eek:

that RA Ra / Damon_Knickers chick has a mac though and QuickTime is native to macs so i reckon a plug-in for it would be more suitable than a complete replacement.

See. I did it again. Jumped in from the main page without looking at the title of the sub-sforum. Typical. And, for some reason I thought damon-knickers had a pc.

Already have the pro. Ta!

Haha it all works fine on my pc.

Ditto. Get with the program, people. Even Apple have started using pc's Sort of .

[Goff ducks before it all kicks off].

See. I did it again. Jumped in from the main page without looking at the title of the sub-sforum. Typical. And, for some reason I thought damon-knickers had a pc.

Already have the pro. Ta!

Ditto. Get with the program, people. Even Apple have started using pc's Sort of .

[Goff ducks before it all kicks off].
get him fellahs!!
101303190_009dcb07ac_o.png

RESART?
hey, this is a McStuff forum, you Windoze types aint welcome round these here parts!

Fuck windows (except for photoshop that is). I was only messin with yas as I was feeling left out. I'd love a macbook pro. :eek:

/ heads off to linux board where he belongs

I was only reading today on how to make your windits look and feel like OSX. And I was tempted to do it. But then I thought, nah, that's wanky.

Still, a good article - in an old PC Plus magazine.

I might do it just to see and then change it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back