plugin bollixes (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
why is it that firefox doesnt detect windows media player as a plugin? SO frustrating - it's the latest issue of it and everything. safari doesnt seem to detect it either. i mean it's right there, how hard can it be?>?????????

i have downloaded wmv flip4mac but no luck. its for things like news sites where they have streaming media and it never seems to detect the players i have (i have real, quicktime, windows media and now this wmv thing)

i may just have to go and buy mac for dummies or something...... but i appreciate your help nonetheless :)

There's lots of plug-ins that'll control your media player of choice.

When I get round to re-installing them on the new pc I'll try and remember to put the names up here.
that RA Ra / Damon_Knickers chick has a mac though and QuickTime is native to macs so i reckon a plug-in for it would be more suitable than a complete replacement.

speaking of Quicktime, does anyone want the Pro password?

that's the one i got alright........RUH!!!!!!!!

mac for dummies it is. i dont want you guys wasting your brainz on this silly bizniz

RESART?

Haha it all works fine on my pc.

hey, this is a McStuff forum, you Windoze types aint welcome round these here parts!

unless you're running bootcamp!! (sweet mother of god, there it is Aaron, the nerdiest thing you've ever said!):eek:

that RA Ra / Damon_Knickers chick has a mac though and QuickTime is native to macs so i reckon a plug-in for it would be more suitable than a complete replacement.

See. I did it again. Jumped in from the main page without looking at the title of the sub-sforum. Typical. And, for some reason I thought damon-knickers had a pc.

Already have the pro. Ta!

Haha it all works fine on my pc.

Ditto. Get with the program, people. Even Apple have started using pc's Sort of .

[Goff ducks before it all kicks off].

See. I did it again. Jumped in from the main page without looking at the title of the sub-sforum. Typical. And, for some reason I thought damon-knickers had a pc.

Already have the pro. Ta!

Ditto. Get with the program, people. Even Apple have started using pc's Sort of .

[Goff ducks before it all kicks off].
get him fellahs!!
101303190_009dcb07ac_o.png

RESART?
hey, this is a McStuff forum, you Windoze types aint welcome round these here parts!

Fuck windows (except for photoshop that is). I was only messin with yas as I was feeling left out. I'd love a macbook pro. :eek:

/ heads off to linux board where he belongs

I was only reading today on how to make your windits look and feel like OSX. And I was tempted to do it. But then I thought, nah, that's wanky.

Still, a good article - in an old PC Plus magazine.

I might do it just to see and then change it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back