Latterman
Langdon Beck
Rest
Easpa Measa
Small BB
Catharsis
Carrie Nations
You and I

Incidentally =- ISKRA are not a black metal band.
I'm not getting into a debate abouth this, but anarchism/lefty politics is not black metal.Do they mention Satan anywhere?I rest my case.
Same goes for LUDICRA.[/QUOTE]
Hey Jamie,
It's true ISKRA are not black metal however the band that played at the watson street riot most certainly were, one the band members even goes by the name "Terror Gnome"
I ran into a mate of yours at that one can't remember his name nice guy, he knew glyn and leslie and the belfast x-edgers.

Dylan said:
Seven Days of Samsara

What S.D.O.S are you listening to?
Theres an interview in the last Unfit for Consumption with them boyo`s - its a great read - voted one of the best Interviews ever in some places i hear.
Really gets into the nitty kritty of the band and their mechanics.

God i love that band.

life rocks
against me!
can kickers
hot water music (feul for the hate game)
john denver
on the might of princes
gene krupa + friends
mum (<- anybody have a copy of this that they can tape me mine has just been lost!!! so i guess they shouldnt be on the list then.)
beastie boys
kid dynamite
none more black
sleater kinny
fugazi

Rimbaud said:
What S.D.O.S are you listening to?
Theres an interview in the last Unfit for Consumption with them boyo`s - its a great read - voted one of the best Interviews ever in some places i hear.
Really gets into the nitty kritty of the band and their mechanics.

God i love that band.

Yeah I read it it's deadly alrite. Heard them in the Long Island DIY Scene video coz they were passing through when they made the video. i got the Never Stop Attacking cd, the a reaspn to sing cd and the live at Wynu 7"

....Bury Your Head ....... .|..|

Rob - was it Zach or Bryn maybe?Tell em I said Howdy and I WILL mail 'em eventually.

Trev- course you can boss.

13th Floor Elevators?Kev, I'm pretty sure i've played em when you were in the shop on several occasions.You'd be surprised how many of us old farts like 'em.

needtokill said:
Oh yeah, have to mention this band from the UK called TRACTOR - Rob/Trev/Bernard/Emanonn..I reckon youse would all dig these.Like Buzzoven covering Shellac.Savage!
where abouts are they based? i'm still lookin one other band to play our brixton gig, so far got Blood Red Shoes (ex-Cat on Form). also playin with bilge pump in leeds - you heard em? truman's water-esque, pretty good.

cheers jamie
(ps public castration is making it's way to me)

Gil Scott Heron
Roots Manuva
Jane's Addiction
Big Black
Fugazi
Q and not U
Bush Tetras
Puget Sound/Kid Blunt
Dinosaur JR
Grandaddy
Butthole Surfers

Anyone interested in starting a compilation club thingy similar to the one over on the general forum?

Muscle Beach said:
playin with bilge pump in leeds - you heard em? truman's water-esque, pretty good.

QUOTE]

Bilge Pump Rule. first ever Kabinboy gig was with them and Kito. It's great that they still exist. Not seen them in along time but they always delivered. Never would have compared them to Trumans water though. They are way better.

Shellac
Small Brown Bike
Fugazi
Discharge
Converge
Neurosis
Old Man Gloom
Aphex Twin
Tribes of Neurot
Against Me
Excuse For Escape
Dillinger Four
Dillinger Escape Plan
Easpa Measa
Black Flag
The Ex
Pig Destroyer
Big Daddy G
Whales Of The Pacific
Kid Blunt
My Remorse

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Bilge Pump Rule. first ever Kabinboy gig was with them and Kito. It's great that they still exist. Not seen them in along time but they always delivered. Never would have compared them to Trumans water though. They are way better.
cool

Muscle Beach said:
where abouts are they based? i'm still lookin one other band to play our brixton gig, so far got Blood Red Shoes (ex-Cat on Form). also playin with bilge pump in leeds - you heard em? truman's water-esque, pretty good.

cheers jamie
(ps public castration is making it's way to me)
I'll pm you Craig the guitarist's adress..they're from Bristol.
Bilgepump,jesus, there's a name I've not heard in a while,yeah, they were real good as far as I remember.I must dig out the tape of them one of the Dillon's gave me years ago..fuck,thenks for reminding me about them Bernard.

"Public Castration" will kill you by the way.Seriously.Not kidding like.Total evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back