playlist time again... (2 Viewers)

DeAd_KeV said:
well.. no im not. never heard any mention of them before other than i record my dad has.
Sorry,I probably sounded a lot more rude than I meant. I love the 13th Floor Elavators. If your dad has records by them,I'd be checking out more of his records.
recently it's been mostly Pentagram on the way to work,and at home the Zero Boys and Offenders records have been getting a lot of plys and I dug out all of my Hoover records cos they are playing soon enough.

Ah Tristeza!

Your dad listens to the Elevators?!Deadly!
I`ll be getting some psych/60`s stuff in a few weeks if he`s interested!!
Vinyl by the likes of The Tornadoes, Gandalf(cool shit!), Third Bardo, Nico, The Revels, H.P. Lovecraft - all pretty reasonably priced i hope.

If he has records by the 13th Floor Elevators, i`d like to see what else he has there!

Rimbaud said:
Ah Tristeza!

Your dad listens to the Elevators?!Deadly!
I`ll be getting some psych/60`s stuff in a few weeks if he`s interested!!
Vinyl by the likes of The Tornadoes, Gandalf(cool shit!), Third Bardo, Nico, The Revels, H.P. Lovecraft - all pretty reasonably priced i hope.

If he has records by the 13th Floor Elevators, i`d like to see what else he has there!
Are you getting that stuff for the distro? I may be into some,if any of it's heavier stuff anyway.

Yea, i should have that stuff in a few weeks time.The prices won`t be as cheap as the records i have at the moment, but they won`t be expensive either, 13 to 15 or so Euro i hope for 180gram vinyl editions - i` won`t be marking them up(the shipping is taking that!).

I fuckin love alot of that stuff - so it makes since to have it available.

Alan Remorse said:
yeah, that album is deadly
listening to the new ep...."a love hate relationship".
havent listened to the album in ages.

It's true - Megadeth are the greatest band of all time - you just can't beat those cheese tunes off Rust in Peace (nor can you beat an album title like that).

trev said:
listening to the new ep...."a love hate relationship".
havent listened to the album in ages.
is it good? anything like the record?

megadeth are terrible! vintage maiden is where its at

Alan Remorse said:
is it good? anything like the record?

megadeth are terrible! vintage maiden is where its at
a bit different from what i remember. 4 songs. and at that thats a good length (ooh matron!). found the album a bit long winded.

watch what you say about megadeth! my remorse could do with writing some megadeth stuff into your sound! like take "train of consequences" for example, the guitars at the start sound like a train. amazing.

weeler said:
Blackalicious
featuring rapping of the entire of the periodic table? I like i like.....

oh, and various Adam Ant and Talking Heads albums

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back