playlist time again... (2 Viewers)

spuded said:
i was very happy to get a copy of #oh crikey it's lawnmower deth' by LAWNMOWER DETH, for 80kroner which is like 11euro, looking for that for years, the song SATANS TRAMPOLINE is probably one of the best grind songs ever.
fucking hell, someone else who knows of the genius that is lawnmower deth!!!! i've that album on a tape somewhere in the house.|..| .|..|

rossdonbeck said:
Could someone nerdish face me in the direction of some new music - I'm sick of listening to what I've got, and listening to random songs by random artists isn't such a reliable way of finding a new passion.
yeah, big hint:burn all your no idea crap and buy "volume four" black sabbath records.you'll thank me when you finish puberty.:D

Originally Posted by spuded
i was very happy to get a copy of #oh crikey it's lawnmower deth' by LAWNMOWER DETH

Ed you're a legend!!!

needtokill said:
yeah, big hint:burn all your no idea crap and buy "volume four" black sabbath records.you'll thank me when you finish puberty.:D
good call, probably my fave record by them... st vitus dance is the best song ever

needtokill said:

Originally Posted by spuded
i was very happy to get a copy of #oh crikey it's lawnmower deth' by LAWNMOWER DETH

Ed you're a legend!!!

indeed i am, legend, that record store is the best place ever, got myself loadsa ACDC and motley crue too which made me very very happy .|..|

as for saint vitus, got that 'the obsessed' Incarnate record yesterday on double vinyl in murder city, fuckin a .|..| .|..|

cex
saetia
blood brothers
the bled
explosions in the sky
page ninety nine
Jay-z

all rock, all the time.

Folly
HORSE the band
Hatebreed
Embrace Today
American Nightmare
Terror
Cast Aside
The Postal Service
The Killers
Explosions....
GS!YBE
Bane
With Honor
Black Dhalia Murder
Suffocation
Immortal
Immortal Technique
Bright Eyes
Lawnmower Deth

...........i have a lot of time at work..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back