playlist time again... (1 Viewer)

rossdonbeck said:
Ah deadly - I suppose I could have found that out for myself with bery little effort then... Oh wwell.

Can you get it in Dublin (or Ireland)? If so, where? Another thing I could find out for myself, but I fucking hate town, so fuck that.
the VIN of VINYL is a link to southern's don cab page, southern distro Touch&Go in europe, but the southern online shop doesn't work any more, so you'll have to find someone who distros from southern. i imagine if you ask bushy in Murder City Records he could do an order.

now would you like directions to Murder City Records, ross? :)

rossdonbeck said:
Ah deadly - I suppose I could have found that out for myself with bery little effort then... Oh wwell.

Can you get it in Dublin (or Ireland)? If so, where? Another thing I could find out for myself, but I fucking hate town, so fuck that.

you should be able to get them all online from insound.com / probably cheaper too...

i prefer storm & stress though.... check them out...

mc moley said:
this shitty band called braid or something along those lines.
i hope thats a joke!

cant get enough of:

City Of Caterpillar - S/T
JR Ewing - ride paranoia
Fourtet - cant remember the name of the record!

Muscle Beach said:
the VIN of VINYL is a link to southern's don cab page, southern distro Touch&Go in europe, but the southern online shop doesn't work any more, so you'll have to find someone who distros from southern. i imagine if you ask bushy in Murder City Records he could do an order.

now would you like directions to Murder City Records, ross? :)
Directions? Fuck that - send me a cab.
No, fuck that, send me a limo.
No, FUCK THAT - send me a helicopter. Thanks.

Today:

ASVA advance cd
ESTEL advance of the new album.which will kill you.
NASUM shift
PUBLIC ENEMY it takes a nation of millions
VENETIAN SNARES winter in the belly of a snake
WATAIN casus luciferi
PRURIENT troubled sleep
The UNPLEASANTS tracks

of latesley

Hot Snakes - Audit In Progress [hail to the Swami .|..| ]
Cat Power - The Covers Record
Tractor - 4 track live cassette [like getting mown down by... er, a tractor]
Fugazi - Red Medicine
AC/DC - Back in Black
Scout Niblett - Drummerboy/Blossom 7"

and getting ready to absorb Swans - public castration is a good idea.

friend of mine said his mate saw them in some small club in birmingham or somewhere and they had this huge PA that made the whole room vibrate... and then his feet, then his shins, then his legs, until his whole body was fucked and he couldn't even swallow. cool!

Ah, Tractor..that live tape is fucking amazing!Is it the one with @HEadache@ and Rachel@ on it Bernard?Genius,I'd love to see em in action.

Apparently Steve from Belfast (posts here and on metal ireland as corrupted) has a Swans video from the era of which you speak.Not seen it but he described it as "Hard Work" to me once.If it's the whole 15k rig in a tiny venue thing like on public castration, I'd imagine it's terrifying.

Books Lie - Its A Weapon
Unison - the same lp i`ve been playing for the last 2 months..
Loa Loa - cd
Boris - The Thing Which Solomon overlooked
Trapdoor Fucking Exit - Be Not Content
Magnetize - Biome(which is being released shortly!)
Bosshog - Girl+
Jesus Lizard - Shot
Don`t Mess With Texas - mp3`s from the forthcoming album(Ex-Nikad/Radio Free Issac guys)

jackie o motherfucker-wow/the magic fire music
earth-earth 2
sunn o)))-white 2
acid mothers temple-pink lady lemonade/41st century man
boredoms-vision creation new sun
the ex-dizzy spells
amygdola-amygdola

Could someone nerdish face me in the direction of some new music - I'm sick of listening to what I've got, and listening to random songs by random artists isn't such a reliable way of finding a new passion.

Murcof - Mortes; just got the album(an hour ago) pretty good so far!From Mexico i think - he played the Village in Dublin last year. www.murcof.com

(retards) - Sex is a Weapon; great album, prolly in Murder City records.

Waawe - Timestorm is the Signal; been listening to this again and love it.Waawe`s debut album and their best.Czech band.Tracks & info available here:
http://www.freedimension.cz/waawe/indexeng.php

And if you want some new hard en haevy stuff, you HAVE to get this!!:
MASS GENOCIDE PROCESS / DRESCHFLEGEL – split 7“EP

mass20genocide20process_dreschflegel.jpg

Heartattack c.41
MGP play some sick ass in your face dual vocal crust as shit hardcore. Thick as a brick and aggro as a motherfucker! Lyrics about war and nihilism are not old and tired when the world reflects that all around us. I wish more bands in California could play like this. The flipside is the definition of grindcore. These songs are short, breaknect, chaotic and fucking menacing. God. i wish i were at their show right now os i could bang my head until it snapped right the fuck off. God, this is one the best splits i have heard since Hemdale / Exhumed or Sewn Shut, and whoever else they did a split with, oops, haha. (by CF)

http://www.impregnate.wz.cz/pages/label.htm

i was very happy to get a copy of #oh crikey it's lawnmower deth' by LAWNMOWER DETH, for 80kroner which is like 11euro, looking for that for years, the song SATANS TRAMPOLINE is probably one of the best grind songs ever. Also got the soundtrack to EASY RIDER on vinyl for 2euro.
Yo to copenhagen record stores, got the CREEPING DEATH 12" by Metallica for like 5euro, in dublin you'd be paying 40quid at least for that shit.

so yeah ross go buy some second hand vinyl

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back