playing the game in starbucks. (1 Viewer)

rampz

i know i shouldnt be drinking coffee out of starbucks and indeed given the rigmarole and embarressing shoutyness and ordeal of buying coffee in there i wont be anymore.

why cant i just quietly order my coffee and sit down with no fuss

i know i shouldnt be drinking coffee out of starbucks and indeed given the rigmarole and embarressing shoutyness and ordeal of buying coffee in there i wont be anymore.

why cant i just quietly order my coffee and sit down with no fuss

I've never been in one, but we have starbucks coffee in the coffee machine in my job. I'm not that gone on ie

What are the alternatives to Starbucks though?

After weeks of truly dire lattes from Insomnia, O'Brien's and Java City, I cheated and got one in Starbucks.

It was really nice.

Goddamit.

mc cafe, now theres a reputable corporation.

I've never been in one, but we have starbucks coffee in the coffee machine in my job. I'm not that gone on ie

its pretty average unless you get loads of syrup and that kind of stuff in it.

is there anywhere you can get a non dairy mocha? damn i sound like a right yuppie but i love chocolate coffee...

is there anywhere you can get a non dairy mocha? damn i sound like a right yuppie but i love chocolate coffee...

west coast coffee does soy milk and pretty ok coffee, last time i checked. insomnia on pembroke street used to too, but this might have changed.

god, i'd kill for a sludgy, eddie rockets-caliber filter coffee right now.

After weeks of truly dire lattes from Insomnia, O'Brien's and Java City, I cheated and got one in Starbucks.

It was really nice.

Goddamit.

I generally find lattes sickening so i've no idea...butlers and that french place beside harlequin do a very nice black coffee

I think Insomnia is ok but Sol and O'Briens are always shite.

The worst coffee i've ever had in Dublin was from Cafe Sorrento on Abbey St.

had this down in the gf's home in cork a week or so ago.

rebelcity.jpg

who'd have thought such great coffee could come from cork. im surprised they even know that it is

It was really nice.

Goddamit.

Jesus! Starbucks coffee is worse than all of those. West Coast Coffee is nice.

Cafe Nero isn't bad. But Cafe Vergnano 1882 is where it's at. Not sure if it is in Eire though.

Hey, does anyone remember "Play The Game", the seminal RTE quiz-show hosted by Ronan Collins, featuring Twink and Derek Davis in a charades-based fight to the death?

Was that filmed in a Starbucks? Deadly.

Here, I like coffee. Coffee flavoured coffee. Where can I get a decent fix in ths big schmoke?

I generally find lattes sickening so i've no idea...butlers and that french place beside harlequin do a very nice black coffee

I think Insomnia is ok but Sol and O'Briens are always shite.

The worst coffee i've ever had in Dublin was from Cafe Sorrento on Abbey St.

butlers is a bit watery but everyone is blinded to this fact by the free chocolate they give you. i had a coffee in sorrento once - it wasnt great. the coffee from thunder bakery is usually very nice. i have one here in front of me now waiting for me to drink it. i wish i saved some of the gingerbread man to eat while im drinking the coffee though instead of eating it all before ive had a sip.

Hey, does anyone remember "Play The Game", the seminal RTE quiz-show hosted by Ronan Collins, featuring Twink and Derek Davis in a charades-based fight to the death?

i do remember that yeah. not a patch on the lyrics board. did you give any consideration at all to choosing Betelgeuse as your username?

Jesus! Starbucks coffee is worse than all of those. West Coast Coffee is nice.

Cafe Nero isn't bad. But Cafe Vergnano 1882 is where it's at. Not sure if it is in Eire though.

I guess we look for different things in our coffee. I, for example, am not big on the taste of wood-shavings and urine, which is why I tend to stay out of Caffé Nero.

I like Prêt à Manger coffee but that's only in the UK, innit?

I guess we look for different things in our coffee. I, for example, am not big on the taste of wood-shavings and urine, which is why I tend to stay out of Caffé Nero.

I like Prêt à Manger coffee but that's only in the UK, innit?

Well, when I want to buy a pound of sugar and a pint of milk, I go to the supermarket as opposed to Starbucks.

Prêt à Manger is okay for it's Vegtable Crisps - but you can get them anywhere. Eat is a lot better. Wasabi - now that's the bee's knees.

starbucks,west coast,cafe sol,insomnia and butlers all do soya malk.
in order of tastiness-starbucks,butlers,west coast,cafe sol then insomnia.
and pret a manger is very good actually but yeah only in ingerland.

Well, when I want to buy a pound of sugar and a pint of milk, I go to the supermarket as opposed to Starbucks.

Prêt à Manger is okay for it's Vegtable Crisps - but you can get them anywhere. Eat is a lot better. Wasabi - now that's the bee's knees.

i love the parsnip crisps they sell in the airport for €9.99 (roughly) a bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back