Pixies for Picnic (1 Viewer)

saw them in belgium same time. shit. got on stage. no crowd interaction. lew through the hits .fucked off. no banter or fun or anything. they were tight though but still, i felt raped.

Same with Dinosaur Jr. these days. "Thanks for your money, guys ! - reactions cost a little more though.."

Erm, I read it somewhere else this morning. Flaming Lips, Daft Punk, Air and Chemical Brothers also lined up.

where did you read this man?
sounds like wild speculation.
sorry to be mr cynical, just i want to be the dude that breaks the lineup to my mates first. dont wanna get it wrong y'know.
its one big popularity contest.

yeah, this reunion has been rumored for a lonnnnng time. I wonder if they can put their differences behind them ? Frank Black and Kelly Deal havn't been on speaking terms for over a decade now. If this goes well for them they is talk of a full reunion tour, roll on !

If they play, I hope the Lips change and extend their fucking setlist.

Pixies would be brilliant at it.. I've never gone to an EP mainstage headliner, so this would be excellent.

Flaming Lips are playing Cork in July..

I saw them in NYC there a while back. Decent gig in fairness. Kim Deal was wearing a Rugby League jersey...

I would see them again if that was teh actual line up. Fo sho.

I saw the Pixies in the Phoenix Park a few years ago - and I thought they were amazing. They just played song after song with Kim chain smoking ciggies provided by a roadie the whole time... he'd run out and stick a cig in her mouth and then when she needed to sing she'd spit it out, stamp on it, do her bit and another ciggie would 'magically' appear from backstage when she'd finished. Hilarious.

Yeah there was an element of smoking going on alright.
And... thinking back now... the guitarist lad was fucking amazing.

What's his name. With his shaven head. [SIZE=-1]Joey Santiago. Yeah. Pretty fucking good lads.
[/SIZE]

I saw the Pixies in the Phoenix Park a few years ago - and I thought they were amazing. They just played song after song with Kim chain smoking ciggies provided by a roadie the whole time... he'd run out and stick a cig in her mouth and then when she needed to sing she'd spit it out, stamp on it, do her bit and another ciggie would 'magically' appear from backstage when she'd finished. Hilarious.

not a major pixies fan now but yeah, that was a good gig. indeed.

thats the most disgusting thing ive ever heard. it has put me off ever listening to them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back