PHOBIAS (1 Viewer)

Fear of derepping.
Fear of waking up before 7:30AM.
Fear of answering my desk phone (morbid fear, this one)
Fear of swans.

It's a wonder I ever manage to leave the safety of my bed.

A friend of mine witnessed a swan vomiting in front of half a dozen young children, immediately reducing them to bawling, interspersed with shrieks of fear. He said it was a spiritually crushing event, and was depressed for several days afterwards.

ICUH8N said:
A friend of mine witnessed a swan vomiting in front of half a dozen young children, immediately reducing them to bawling, interspersed with shrieks of fear. He said it was a spiritually crushing event, and was depressed for several days afterwards.

Well, you couldn't really hold that against the swan (unless it was aiming for the children).

My sister is so afraid of snakes that she wont eat spaghetti, it being too snaky and slimy in her opinion.

Until recently she wouldnt even say the word snake.

Much fun was had when we were young with one of those plastic segmented snakes that wiggle...

I, on the other hand, am terrified/repulsed by oranges and their stenchy stinky smell and have been known to leave the room if one is being eaten.The colour and the word are also vile.:mad:

I am terrified of sunken ships in the deep ocean. Which, although terrifying, is quite a convienient phobia for me. And wasps. The cunts.

for me its milk...I cant the sight of it and the thought of it spilling on me is just :eek: .The worst is when you are talking to someone who has just had a glass of it or just had milky tea and has a fine film of it between their lips..:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Balloons *shudder* :eek: hate them x infinity

I can be in the same room as a balloon BUT my heart races and I keep my fingers in my ears for most of the duration. Bastards.

deedee said:
Balloons *shudder* :eek: hate them x infinity

I can be in the same room as a balloon BUT my heart races and I keep my fingers in my ears for most of the duration. Bastards.
Bet your birthdays as a young 'un were hilarious.

i used to have a weird fear of seeing other people holding sharp objects, i used to especially freak out if somone looked as if they might give themselves a papercut.
i haven't had that fear since i saw the video of ken bigley being beheaded.

ICUH8N said:

if only it was vomiting half-digested spiders, i'd suspect the swans were playing phobia-bingo.

Bellatrix said:
I don't like walking close to people with umbrellas because I imagine they will (unintentionally or otherwise) gouge my eyes out with the spokes.

How tall are you? This is a particular problem for me. I can remember times when some bitches or bollockseses umbrella actually tore the skin of my face. Then I'd go home and me da would see it and start screaming at me, assuming that I was getting into fights. I hate umbrella users.
"NO DAD!! IT WAS AN UMBRELLA!! I SWEAR!!!!"
"Fuck's sake! an umbrella!? Don't talk shite!"

I have a phobia of using the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back