PHOBIAS (1 Viewer)

Anyone remember James Bond shagging Grace Jones? Sex-Battle!

Another phobia of mine:

Paparazzi

I quite like spiders, Theyre cool cos they kill buggering fly bastids. 10 scrillion years of evolution, I mean cmon, they can shoot ropes out of their arses, and some of them can see 360 degrees all the time.

And check out this crafty bugger, how smart is that!?

I seem to have developed a fear of heights, which I only realised when i was in croatia, half way up a big tower thing in split when i broke out in a case of uncontrollable gibbering mess.

I think it all came from when I realised that i was mind bendingly drunk when i took this picture:

4ue5nb

It still gives me the willys when i look at it, and kinda makes my head spin

Wavioli said:
I seem to have developed a fear of heights, which I only realised when i was in croatia, half way up a big tower thing in split when i broke out in a case of uncontrollable gibbering mess.

I'm scared of heights, but I think I'd hardly consider that a phobia, as it's entirely rational and normal to be reluctant to put oneself into situations whereby one could fall to one's death.. right?

I've no problem with spiders. There was a spider on my face on the bus home from work yesterday.

yeh i guess its not strictly a phobia, but its not rational to start feeling faint and shaky when in a position of great height, cos like theres more chance of falling if not in control and shiz

hanley said:
in ascared of gettin my hair cut in a barbers/hairdressers.
not sure why but the thought of i makes me feel unwell.
its not that in afraid of them makin shit of my hair or anything cause
i normally cut it myself, which prob is a lot worse
it can't be denied that you cut your own hair all right ;) I haven't been to a hairdresser since approx 1995. and now I've given up cutting my own hair. it can do what it wants from now on!

I dunno about all this spider malarky, I'm not quite the fan that I used to be as a kid. but spiders (at least in this country) are our friends. I don't have a phobia of wasps, but I hate them and they're the only living thing I actively try and kill on contact. probably because of the many times I've been stung by them. especially the time one crawled up my trouser leg and stung me about an inch away from my bollix.

then again in the wasp's situation I probably would have done the same thing. anyway..

one of the worst creepy crawlies on the planet in my opinion has to be the giant centipede. another jungle dwelling bastard. venemous, fearless and extremely aggressive.. aargh!

depending on the exact type they can grow up to 14 inches. they eat mice. imagine finding one in your shoe! enough said..

my main phobias involve heights. I sometimes become convinced that buildings I'm in are going to collapse for no reason. also deep water (drowning). and rollercoasters and shit. basically because I don't trust them. I went on this mental amusement ride in wales last year and a week later someone was killed on it. :eek:

fuck that!!!!

plug said:
I don't have a phobia of wasps, but I hate them and they're the only living thing I actively try and kill on contact. probably because of the many times I've been stung by them. especially the time one crawled up my trouser leg and stung me about an inch away from my bollix.

i got stung badly by a bee last summer

€10 for a jar of honey

chuckle chuckle

(hangs head in shame)

plug said:
I dunno about all this spider malarky, I'm not quite the fan that I used to be as a kid. but spiders (at least in this country) are our friends.

I don't mind spiders one bit. I can pick them up with my hands and everything.

plug said:
also deep water (drowning). and rollercoasters and shit. basically because I don't trust them.

Deep water totally freaks me out. I can swim perfectly but the idea of not being able to touch my feet against the bottom of the pool scares me.

If anyone knows of a swimming pool in Dublin that doesn't have a deep end do let me know. I used to go to a gym that my sister is a member of that had a massive pool that only went to 6 foot deep which was great but it is bleeding miles away, like clonsilla or something.

Hmmm.... Im not afraid of spiders.
I cant go into those pay 50c public toilet things unless im drunk , cause when im sober I worry about not being able to open the door.

spiritualtramp said:
If anyone knows of a swimming pool in Dublin that doesn't have a deep end do let me know.

i dont know of any such pools but on the other hand i know of no pool without a shallow end. why not go to one of these and swim over and back across the shallow end? you'll be able to touch the ground and you'll iritate the squares swimming up and down the pool in the conventional way.

Planes..I have also seen both series of aircrash investigation:eek:compelling but bad for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back