PHOBIAS (1 Viewer)

brianoak

So what freaks yis out my personal one would have to be spiders.Not so much the ones in Ireland(not mad on them mind you) but dont think I would rest to easy in a country where this yoke might be waiting for me
ash1.jpg

brian/heathons said:
So what freaks yis out my personal one would have to be spiders.Not so much the ones in Ireland(not mad on them mind you) but dont think I would rest to easy in a country where this yoke might be waiting for me
ash1.jpg

Aw fuck i think i'm gonna be sick !bog Tell me that's not real, please, for the love of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what the hell kind of person would handle a monster like that.You would have to feed it small kids to keep it bay

So you're saying it's real then!? Eh, do you know what country that's in at all?

(((((SHUDDER)))))

Ah wait a sec. Just did a bit of research and apparently that's actually a wooden spider puzzle thing. I know there are some huge-ass spiders out there bit i never saw anyone actually holding one.

Anyway, apart from spiders, Cheese gives me the willys! I hate the feel of it, i hate the smell of it, and in most cases, i hate the taste of it. In fact the only time I'll eat it is on Pizza, or Burgers (but only if it's them crappy cheese slices, not real proper cheese)

So there ya go. I'm "outed". Watch the rep fall off :(

Im telling you man I dont go to college in the mornings I like to relax with Discovery and there is giant tarantulas in South America that are that size.Google giant tarantulas but dont post the image;)
chutneyfarmer said:
Ah wait a sec. Just did a bit of research and apparently that's actually a wooden spider puzzle thing. I know there are some huge-ass spiders out there bit i never saw anyone actually holding one.

Anyway, apart from spiders, Cheese gives me the willys! I hate the feel of it, i hate the smell of it, and in most cases, i hate the taste of it. In fact the only time I'll eat it is on Pizz, or Burgers (but only if it's them crappy cheese slices, not real proper cheese)

brian/heathons said:
Im telling you man I dont go to college in the mornings I like to relax with Discovery and there is giant tarantulas in South America that are that size.Google giant tarantulas but dont post the image;)

No way man!!!!! I know they're out there, plotting my downfall as we speak, i don't need to see pictures tho. I'm sleeping very badly as it is without "the fear"

ha ha I dont blame you.Apparently if you dream of spiders its supposed to be to your financial gain.One of them old tales but its a double edged sword in my case. Finance 1 bedlinen 0.

chutneyfarmer said:

Anyway, apart from spiders, Cheese gives me the willys! I hate the feel of it, i hate the smell of it, and in most cases, i hate the taste of it. In fact the only time I'll eat it is on Pizza, or Burgers (but only if it's them crappy cheese slices, not real proper cheese)

I dunno chutner, this lad speaks of "goliath bird-eating spider" up to 11inches across...

No trips to north brazil for you!

http://www.extremescience.com/BiggestSpider.htm

Igor said:
I dunno chutner, this lad speaks of "goliath bird-eating spider" up to 11inches across...

The most dangerous thing about the goliath bird-eater is its ability to flick urticating hairs from its body at any creature it perceives as a threat, including humans. This is not a species of tarantula you'd keep as a pet. The tiny, almost invisible hairs that it voluntarily sends floating through the air are extremely irritating to our skin, and can cause real problems if they got into delicate mucous membranes around eyes and mouth.

One fascinating feature of goliath bird-eaters, as well as some other tarantula species, is their ability to make noise. We don't normally associate spiders with noise, like we do with dogs, cats, birds, etc. We are accustomed to seeing spiders silently, stealthily crawling across walls, floors, and the sidewalk. But when feeling threatened, the goliath bird-eater is capable of making a pretty loud hissing noise by rubbing bristles on its legs together. Called stridulation, it can be loud enough to be heard up to 15 feet away.

good fucking grief. that's not on at all.

Super Dexta said:
good fucking grief. that's not on at all.

did yiz hear that news story about this guy last week in england somewhere who was bit by a spider and only that he managed to snap a picture of it straight away and get it to someone he was a goner. i think what prompted him to take a snap was that it was bigger than his hand and spiders that big are uncommon in england. anyway, the doctors checked out the photo and it turned out the bastard was only the most poisonous spider known to man and had snuck in to england (from brazil of course) in a box of plants or bananas or something and the guy was rooting around in it and got bit :eek:.

apparently he'd have been totally fucked without the photo and they only developed an antidote to the spiders venom in the last few years.

spiders are nasty :( :(

:(

Igor said:

I just saw the picture on that page of a spider on a plate. At first i thought it was a saucer, then it dawned on me that it was actually a dinner plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man that spider would show up on a bloody map of the world it's so big. AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH :(

Miss Piggy said:
did yiz hear that news story about this guy last week in england somewhere who was bit by a spider and only that he managed to snap a picture of it straight away and get it to someone he was a goner. i think what prompted him to take a snap was that it was bigger than his hand and spiders that big are uncommon in england. anyway, the doctors checked out the photo and it turned out the bastard was only the most poisonous spider known to man and had snuck in to england (from brazil of course) in a box of plants or bananas or something and the guy was rooting around in it and got bit :eek:.

apparently he'd have been totally fucked without the photo and they only developed an antidote to the spiders venom in the last few years.

MENTAL NOTE: Avoid fruit for fear of a slow agonizing death at the hands of an evil arachnid

Miss Piggy said:

aye, [url="http://news.com.com/2061-10786_3-5690575.html?part=rss&tag=5690575&subj=news"]http://news.com.com/2061-10786_3-5690575.html?part=rss&tag=5690575&subj=news[/url]

i like spiders generally though, i think the wee ones are cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back