Phantom is back on the air today so it is (1 Viewer)

WHOO HOO FOR PSYCHO NUMBER 2!!!!!

best of luck edel, you'll be deadly!

10.00 - 12.00 daily. i'll be tuning in.

what sort of stuff are they playing? (I'm not near a radio so can't tune in til later). I heard some of the test transmission this morning and it was a very mixed bag. Modest Mouse followed by Shite Patrol followed by Mozza.

I am very worried that they'll target those who like Whelans nightclub and listen to stuff like the Kooks. I truly hope I'm wrong.

Good look to Edel though. Ye were looking well in the paper on sunday.

what sort of stuff are they playing? (I'm not near a radio so can't tune in til later). I heard some of the test transmission this morning and it was a very mixed bag. Modest Mouse followed by Shite Patrol followed by Mozza.

I am very worried that they'll target those who like Whelans nightclub and listen to stuff like the Kooks. I truly hope I'm wrong.

Off the top of my head they've played Pixies, Smashing Pumpkins and Nirvana, Chalets, Daft Punk, Ash, Autamata, what I suspect was the Libertines and The Stone Roses.

I see they'll be doing programmes catering to both Metal and Goth/Industrial audiences according to the paper.deadly!can't wait to hear Slipknot AND Marilyn Manson!Woohoo!

seriously though, I'll take crappy Whelans music over whatever tripe FM104 or 2FM play gladly.Good luck..|..|

I see they'll be doing programmes catering to both Metal and Goth/Industrial audiences according to the paper.deadly!can't wait to hear Slipknot AND Marilyn Manson!Woohoo!

seriously though, I'll take crappy Whelans music over whatever tripe FM104 or 2FM play gladly.Good luck..|..|

yeah, fuck it. they can't play obvious stuff the whole time. there'll be good shows. and the bad shows'll still be better than ray d'arcy or whatever other jerk is on today fm is playing.

but ya, good luck Edel - drink some gin to chill those nerves. it'll be amazing.

Oh would the naysayers just relax there a second now. Jaysus. It's a massive improvement to have something that you don't want to turn off after 5 minutes. Come on, like.

Edel's show is gonna be the greatest. I'm not just saying that coz she's sitting on the other side of the room and could bait me with a foot-tall champagne bottle.... :)

Gwan de Coffey .|..| You're gonna kick so much ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back