People Who Died (14 Viewers)

Robert "Strings" Dahlqvis from The Hellacopters has died.

"It's hard to find the words right now but it is with great sadness that we must announce that Robert "String" Dahlqvist is dead.
In 10 years, we traveled around the world several laps together. Shared recreational vehicles and recording. Played at clubs and festivals. It is incredibly difficult to describe with words what the string has meant to us and how we would try it so we can't explain how much he is missing us. Our thoughts go out to all the great memories we had together and especially to his family.
Until we meet again.
2764.png
<3
/The Hellacopters"

The Hellacopters | Facebook

A really lovely woman I'd been seeing for a little while. Early days but I liked her, who knew where it'd have gone but neither of us were thinking about stopping.

Met her parents for the first time in the funeral home last night, started bawling when her mum started sympathising with me.

A really lovely woman I'd been seeing for a little while. Early days but I liked her, who knew where it'd have gone but neither of us were thinking about stopping.

Met her parents for the first time in the funeral home last night, started bawling when her mum started sympathising with me.
sorry to hear that Ian, my condolences.

Wow, that's rough. sorry for your loss.

That's very sad. Call into her parents some day if you can.

That's awful, I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and the woman's family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back