People Who Died (7 Viewers)

Jaki Liebezeit from Can
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

awh I'm fucking gutted. have a ticket for the Can and friends gig in london in april, was so looking forward to seeing this man go for it

I had nearly booked that, it would have been amazing.
would have been, real pity he didn't get a chance to play some live Can one more time. Gig still going ahead, Steve Shelley was on the line-up anyway. probably will draft in someone else I'd imagine. replacing the irreplaceable.

Yeah, I was hoping to get to that gig in London too. Sad news.
I made a youtube playlist of some of his non-Can playing...some of the more fun pop stuff isn't there but there's loads of odd stuff.

comedyminusone.com said:
Karl Hendricks 1970-2017

My friend Karl Hendricks died Saturday morning, wearing a Funkadelic t-shirt, at home with his terrific wife and children in Pittsburgh. He was 46.

Karl was one of the best songwriters of this generation (or any other) but he was an even better father than he was a musician, and a thorough inspiration as a husband, dad, artist and business owner who carried himself with a quiet dignity through some unspeakably lousy times.

I loved him like family and I’ll miss him awfully.

Karl is remembered in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and beautifully through pieces by Carl Zimring and Bela Koe-Krompecher.
r.i.p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back