Pay-To-Play Gigs: The Artists’ Perspective (2 Viewers)

Eating Jimmy Cake can result in "soft poo"... so that could explain the "wet arse".

Can't wait for Andy to come back.

conor the answer is (c)

good forward thinking music with gigs packed out all the time
free gigs outdoors free booze rampant sex etc
with free vibrators for the ugly bitches

thats a vibrant scene

thegoone said:
alex is a bigger goone than the goone

Hmmmmmmm........Alex saying his opinion about the Jimmy Cake is not OK, but you saying yours about him is?

Duuuuuuuuh

How did you get on in the Olympics :p

AlphaRelish said:
when is this again? i is also damp in an tic i ............ pation.

Thursday
7th August 2003
with
Formika
Herv
Ross Carew and Willie (ex. Bambi) DJing

AND

BULLETS

im only havin a laff tokey

but if i had started a thread with
"i hate electronic music,it sounds all repetitive and wierd
theyre just tryin to be cool,who would listen to decal or ambulance"

youd better believe id be ready to take some stick

disliking music is one thing
sayin theyre tryin to be cool is rediculous

there was a joke thrown in about the biggest thread aswell
and ive called myself the goone on top
ive no apologies about what i said

thegoone said:
im only havin a laff tokey

but if i had started a thread with
"i hate electronic music,it sounds all repetitive and wierd
theyre just tryin to be cool,who would listen to decal or ambulance"

youd better believe id be ready to take some stick

disliking music is one thing
sayin theyre tryin to be cool is rediculous

there was a joke thrown in about the biggest thread aswell
and ive called myself the goone on top
ive no apologies about what i said

Fair enough so

I was only having a laugh too

Hence the Olympics thing.
I think we should all chill out about Alex and you can all tell me your reasons for not liking Gigsmart..........see relevant thread

Come on ya bunch of Bastards :D

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

so if yer a junky bird with no teeth im not slaggin you
im slaggin blokes eyesight
what with all the computers and all in this day and age

RAD-ALARM said:

Joining us, late in the day, RAD enters the fray with a pithy rejoinder. Unfortunately, this late in the thread, most of the unbridled fury and unmitigated rage has been spent, and so the thread has curled up in foetal position, knees around its ears, deeply engaged in swallowing its own bile and obsessing over fragmented musings of an uncordinated nature, smoking sulkily on a stubby cigarette butt and muttering incoherently to itself. This is, indeed, the very essence of that which makes up the collective consciousness (or lack thereof) known and loved throughout the western world and beyond, as Thumped.

RAD-ALARM said:

Ah here lads n lassies. Lay off Alex. The Jimmy Cake have loads of support there's no need to bombard the guy for an opinion. Even if you see it as controversial. Alex has shown me some amazing and diverse music from all over Europe whenever I've met him. I think thats fuckin cool, I never would've found that stuff on my own. I know his heart is in the right place. There's loadsa people out there in new bands who think that SOME of the 'indie' scene in Dublin is suckin the life out of us. Big deal. 90% of every scene is shit no matter where you go. Being stuck in genres is shit for musicians and I'd never recommend being that way. Experimenting and trying to create something new and imaginative will always be the way forward. Its just some people take a while experimenting and fumble about before they find their true voice.

.....and now I've lost my consentration

Speed Racer said:
Ah here lads n lassies. Lay off Alex. The Jimmy Cake have loads of support there's no need to bombard the guy for an opinion. Even if you see it as controversial. Alex has shown me some amazing and diverse music from all over Europe whenever I've met him. I think thats fuckin cool, I never would've found that stuff on my own. I know his heart is in the right place. There's loadsa people out there in new bands who think that SOME of the 'indie' scene in Dublin is suckin the life out of us. Big deal. 90% of every scene is shit no matter where you go. Being stuck in genres is shit for musicians and I'd never recommend being that way. Experimenting and trying to create something new and imaginative will always be the way forward. Its just some people take a while experimenting and fumble about before they find their true voice.

.....and now I've lost my consentration

what

are

you

trying

to

tell

us

?

lmd64 said:

Joining us, late in the day, RAD enters the fray with a pithy rejoinder. Unfortunately, this late in the thread, most of the unbridled fury and unmitigated rage has been spent, and so the thread has curled up in foetal position, knees around its ears, deeply engaged in swallowing its own bile and obsessing over fragmented musings of an uncordinated nature, smoking sulkily on a stubby cigarette butt and muttering incoherently to itself. This is, indeed, the very essence of that which makes up the collective consciousness (or lack thereof) known and loved throughout the western world and beyond, as Thumped.

what a poet!
check the limerick is nuts thread - they got tired of laying it to poor Alex and NOW there having a go at the travellers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back