PAVEMENT at Tripod - full details - onsale this Friday 9am (2 Viewers)

just got offered 2 tickets for this at face value. dont know that much about pavement (nopt a die hard at all) and planning to see them at primavera - worth a look tonight? they any use live? i heard they can be inconsistent?

AAAAARRRRGHGHGHGHGGGGG

Ticketmaster not letting me print my tickets, only a receipt that says in massive letters at the top: THIS IS NOT A TICKET.

About to have a heart attack.

Will it not let you log in or what's going on?

Can you forward them on to someone else and let them try it?

"Pavement on at 9pm sharp at Tripod tonight. Only Large Mound supporting as Villagers had to pull out due to bereavement".

Started off fairly low key but really got going after a while. Grounded, Stop Breathin and Fight This Generation were awesome. Here got the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end. Finishing on Box Elder was a nice touch as well. For the first half a dozen songs Malkmus didn't seem into it at all, but by the end of it he was throwing shapes on stage. Can't wait for Primavera.

S&E still their best collection of songs, outshone everything else in the set by MILES

Still buzzing off this gig! Grounded, Stop Breathing, Starlings of the Slipstream...... so many classics. The encores alone were worth the €30 or so!! Roll on Primavera :)

Bob dancing with his wife was incredibly sweet.

That's who that was - she was going crazy around the venue during the gig, saw in front of house, up on the balcony and then dancing away at the side of the stage. Thought she was some overly-enthusiastic competition winner at first!

So much fun.

Also - first stage dive I've seen in a long while, made me a bit nostalgic.

Oh, another highlight I just remembered, Malkmus complimenting the drummers on how well they'd played and then the start of the "Trigger Cut..." got immediately fucked up.

Does anyone know, all the songs that Malkmus played on the strat, same tuning? And if so what? It looked like all the songs on that were played on the Jazzmaster were in standard tuning (except for one where he seemed to retune it on the stage) and then the songs with the strat were playing in an alternate one.

4580964230_aab0cc037a_b.jpg

Go on, pick yerselves out of the crowd

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back