Patra (1 Viewer)

São Paulo Punk

Website
myspace.com
Curry or vine leaves rolled up in a mix of gram flower and spices, comes in a tin.

Really tasty and easy to cook, just remove from tin, thinly slice and shallow fry or put under a grill for 2/3 minutes each side.

Can't find the stuff anywhere at the moment

I used to get it in a halal shop near Leonards Corner but they havent had it in there the last while.

Anyone know where I could pick up a tin?

Curry or vine leaves rolled up in a mix of gram flower and spices, comes in a tin.

Really tasty and easy to cook, just remove from tin, thinly slice and shallow fry or put under a grill for 2/3 minutes each side.

Can't find the stuff anywhere at the moment

I used to get it in a halal shop near Leonards Corner but they havent had it in there the last while.

Anyone know where I could pick up a tin?

55p leonards coner.

patras great curried spinach.if your ever stuck ill bring you some from kk.

I WENT IN AND CHECKED BEFORE I POSTED, JUST TRYING TO HELP. ILL HAVE TO TRY THIS MUCK NOW TO SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT, GOT SOME TINED STUFF IN THE PLACE ON MARY STREET, NOT TOO BAD

I buzzed in there again today just to check if they'd gotten it back, Mr. Smart Arse, and guess what!!! Thye had it. 1.20 euro a tin too. YES!

In your face IusedtoSUPALODE (back in 1985)!!!

I WENT IN AND CHECKED BEFORE I POSTED, JUST TRYING TO HELP. ILL HAVE TO TRY THIS MUCK NOW TO SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT, GOT SOME TINED STUFF IN THE PLACE ON MARY STREET, NOT TOO BAD

Had some last night for the first time in ages. It was great. There was only a few tins left though. I told the man in the shop that he's not to sell them to you if you buzz in, so dont even bother trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back